Gatherings and get together are so great so so many reasons, but one of the things I love most about them is DIPS! So many fall foods incorporate pumpkin, and so many fall events call for parties. This Pumpkin Dip is perfect for so many occasions this time of year! It is sweet, and creamy and goes great with graham crackers, teddy grahams or fruit. You should try this recipe out ASAP! You will love it!
Here are some tips for making my Pumpkin Dip:
- This dip can be served right away, but it is better when it has chilled for at least a couple hours first. This allows it to thicken up and for the flavors to enhance even more.
- We like to dip Teddy Grahams in this dip, but graham crackers and fruit are also very delicious with it!
- You can make this pumpkin dip ahead of time and store it in the fridge for up to a week or the freezer for up to three months.
These are the ingredients that you will need for this Cream Cheese Pumpkin Dip:
- Cream cheese
- Pumpkin puree
- Vanilla extract
- Pumpkin pie spice
- Confectioners’ sugar
These are some products that I recommend for this fall pumpkin dip:
I would love to hear what you think of this recipe. Please let me know in the comments below, and don’t forget to select a star rating. Thank you and enjoy!
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 15 oz pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- Using your mixer, beat the softened cream cheese until it is smooth. Add in the pumpkin puree and beat until well mixed. Add in the vanilla, pumpkin pie spice and cinnamon and mix again. Slowly add in the sugar and mix until combined. Store in the fridge for at least a couple hours before serving.
If you like this recipe, you may also like my Cream Cheese Pumpkin Bread – Filled with Cream Cheese!, No-Churn Pumpkin Ice Cream – Easy & Homemade for Fall, or my Pumpkin Crumb Cake with Glaze – Easy and Perfect for Fall!.
Thank you so much for stopping by! Please stay a while and check out some of my other recipes. I hope you come back soon! – Regan
The post above may contain affiliate links. I could make a small commission off of these links. Thank you so much for your support!