Welcome Home Bars are something that my mom started making many years ago, and our family has been in love with them ever since. I have seen these bars a lot with the name magic bars lately. To us though, they will always be known as Welcome Home Bars. These delicious treats take only a few minutes to put together and then just pop them in the oven and enjoy! They have a graham cracker crust, sweetened condensed milk and both peanut butter and chocolate chips. Try this recipe out today!
Here are some tips for making my Welcome Home Bars:
- This is a great recipe to cut in half or even double – depending on how many people you will be serving. These bars are always a favorite at parties, so I definitely recommend doubling the recipe for those!
- Feel free to make this recipe your own by adding nuts, coconut or candy pieces. I would love to hear what you did!
- These bars are good when kept covered at room temperature for up to a week.
These are the ingredients that you will need for the chocolate and peanut butter magic bars:
- Graham cracker crumbs
- Sweetened condensed milk
- Peanut butter chips
- Chocolate chips
I recommend the following products for this recipe with condensed milk:
I would love to hear what you think of this. Please let me know in the comments below and don’t forget to select a star rating. Thank you and enjoy!
Welcome Home Bars
- ½ cup unsalted butter melted
- 1½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- Grease a 13×9 inch baking dish and preheat the oven to 350°.
- In a bowl, combine the melted butter and graham cracker crumbs until well incorporated. Press the graham cracker mixture into the bottom of the baking dish.
- Pour the sweetened condensed milk over the graham cracker crust. Sprinkle the chocolate chips and peanut butter chips over the sweetened condensed milk.
- Bake uncovered in the preheated oven for 25 minutes. Allow to cool before serving.
If you like this recipe, you may also like my Butterfinger Cookie Bars, Peanut Butter Sheet Cake with Chocolate Glaze or my Mini Reese’s Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Thank you so much for stopping by! Please stay a while and check out some of my other recipes. I hope you come back soon! – Regan
The post above may contain affiliate links. I could make a small commission off of these links. Thank you so much for your support!