I don’t know about you, but I LOVE desserts that have a sweet and tart combination. Fresh tart fruit flavors just go so well with indulgent, creamy cheesecake in my opinion. This Cranberry Cheesecake has just the right ratio of these flavors, and it is absolutely delicious! Cranberry Cheesecake would be the perfect dessert for holiday gatherings, or if you are like us – just to make on a random weekday. HA! Try this recipe out today!
Here are some tips for making my Cranberry Cheesecake:
- Go ahead and make this recipe your own by experimenting with a different type of crust, flavored cheesecake or even by topping it with an alternative fruit. I would love to see what you come up with!
- You can safely store this cheesecake in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week, or in the freezer for up to three months.
These are the ingredients you will need for this Sweet and Tangy Cheesecake:
- Golden Oreos
- Cream cheese
- Sour cream
- Orange zest
- Orange juice
I recommend the following products for this Dessert Recipe:
I would love to hear what you think of this. Please let me know in the comments below, and don’t forget to select a star rating. Thank you and enjoy!
- 28 golden Oreos
- 6 tbsp unsalted butter melted
- 24 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup all purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 cups cranberries frozen or fresh
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2½ tsp cornstarch
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ tsp orange zest
- juice from 1 orange
- Preheat the oven to 350° and grease a 10 inch springform pan.
- Crush the golden Oreos (I did this in my food processor), and then combine them with the melted butter.
- Press the cookie mixture into the bottom of the pan and then stick it in the freezer for now.
- Using your mixer, beat the cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add in the sour cream, flour, eggs and vanilla and beat again just until well combined.
- Remove the crust from the freezer and pour the cheesecake mixture into it. Bake in the preheated oven for 40-45 minutes or until the center is just set.
- White the cheesecake is in the oven, make the cranberry topping. In a medium saucepan over medium heat, add the cranberries, sugar, cornstarch, salt, orange zest and orange juice. Mix together.
- Cook, stirring frequently, until the mixture is bubbly and most of the cranberries have busted. Set aside.
- When the cheesecake is done, pour the cranberry topping on top of it. Allow the cheesecake to cool at room temperature for 30 minutes, and then place it in the refrigerator to cool for at least 5.5 hours longer. Enjoy!
If you like this recipe, you may also like my S’mores Crack Cracker Candy – Caramelized & Crunchy, S’mores Bars | Ooey, Gooey and no Campfire Needed! or my Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake Bars – A Favorite
Thank you so much for stopping by! Please stay a while and check out some of my other recipes. I hope you come back soon! – Regan
The post above may contain affiliate links. I could make a small commission from these links. Thank you so much for your support!