I am starting to think that I get more excited about Valentines Day baking than the normal person. I just think it is so fun, especially if you have young kids. The colors are so bold and vibrant, and everything is just so pretty and sweet and DELICIOUS! It is no secret that we LOVE all things cheesecake AND Funfetti in this house, so today I decided to make some Mini Valentines Funfetti Cheesecakes, and I hope you love them as much as we do!
Let’s talk about the cheesecakes. They come together so much more quickly than a typical cheesecake. The easiest thing about these is the crust. You just place one Oreo in the bottom of each muffin tin. That’s it! There is no crushing of Oreos, no melting butter, nothing! Also, because these are made in muffin tins rather than as one large cheesecake, they bake a lot faster. And don’t forget how cute they are! These would be great to serve at an Easter brunch, a birthday party or any other get together you may be having, really – you obviously don’t have to make them just for Valentines day!
These are the ingredients that you will need to make these Mini Valentines Funfetti Cheesecakes:
- Golden Oreos
- Cream cheese
- Sour cream
- Funfetti cake mix
These are some products that I recommend for these easy Valentines Day Treats:
I would love to hear what you think of these! Please let me know in the comments below, and don’t forget to select a star rating. Thank you and enjoy!
Mini Valentines Funfetti Cheesecakes
- 12 golden Oreos
- 12 oz cream cheese softened
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
- ⅓ cup Funfetti cake mix
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp valentines colored sprinkles plus more for topping if desired
- Preheat the oven to 325° and line a muffin tin with 12 liners. Place a golden Oreo into the bottom of each liner.
- Beat together all of the ingredients using your mixer. The color from the sprinkles WILL RUN into the mixture. That is intended. I recommend only using 1-2 colors of sprinkles (I used red and pink).
- Put an equal amount of the cream cheese mixture into each muffin liner on top of the Oreo. Top with some additional sprinkles if desired.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Cool on the counter for 30 minutes and then in the fridge for at least an hour and a half longer. Enjoy!
If you like this recipe, you may also like my Funfetti Cheesecake Cookie Bars – Easy & delicious!, The Best Funfetti Cheesecake – Perfect for any Celebration! or my Funfetti Gooey Butter Cake – Colorful and delicious!.
Thank you so much for stopping by!! Please stay a while and check out some of my other recipes. I hope you come back soon! – Regan
The post above may contain affiliate links. I could make a small commission off of these links at no additional cost to you. Thank you so much for your support!