Let’s mix it up a little bit this fall and have our pumpkin a different way. We all love the classics: pumpkin pie, pumpkin spice lattes, pumpkin bars, pumpkin bread, etc., BUT have you had pumpkin ice cream?! This incredibly easy to make homemade No-Churn Pumpkin Ice Cream takes just a few minutes to make, and you do not need an ice cream maker! I love to top mine with some caramel sauce, brown sugar, crushed pecans or graham cracker crumbs. This would be a great original Thanksgiving dessert or just a rough Monday treat!
Here are some tips for making my No-Churn Pumpkin Ice Cream:
- Be sure to get the pumpkin puree, not the pumpkin pie filling. You can make your own pumpkin puree or buy the canned stuff, but you do not want the sweetened pie filling.
- This ice cream can be stored in almost any freezer safe container, but no matter what you store it in, be sure to lay plastic wrap or wax paper DIRECTLY on the ice cream. This will help to prevent ice crystals from forming.
- When you add the pumpkin mixture to the whipped cream, you want to fold the ingredients together just until they are combined. If you overtax in this step you risk causing the whipped cream to deflate, and your ice cream will not be as light and smooth.
These are the ingredients you will need for this easy dessert:
- Sweetened condensed milk
- Heavy cream
- Pumpkin puree
- Pumpkin pie spice
I recommend the following products to make this homemade ice cream:
I would love to hear what you think of this. Please let me know in the comments below, and don’t forget to select a star rating. Thank you and enjoy!
No-Churn Pumpkin Ice Cream
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- In a mixing bowl, combine the sweetened condensed milk, vanilla, pumpkin, cinnamon and pie spice. Mix together until smooth and well combined. Set aside.
- Using an electric mixer, whip the heavy cream in a separate bowl until soft peaks form. Fold in the pumpkin mixture just until combined.
- Spread out in a loaf pan or other ice cream container. Cover tightly with plastic wrap. Ensure that the plastic wrap is laying flat on the ice cream (this will prevent ice crystals from forming).
- Freeze for at least 6 hours before serving.
Thank you so much for stopping by! Please stay a while and check out some of my other recipes. I hope you come back soon! – Regan
The post above may contain affiliate links. I could make a small commission from these links. Thank you so much for your support!