I can feel it! Summer is here (well almost)! Summer is completely my favorite season. I am all about the sun and the heat, but mostly I am all about not having to rush my kids off to school every morning. With summer comes two things: lots of cookouts and get-togethers and also moms serving things that require little to no effort to prepare because they “don’t want to heat the house up with the oven”. I may be one of those moms more often than I would like to admit! These Individual No-Bake Cheesecakes are great because they are easy to transport and also easy to serve. They are also great because they require no baking at all.
These cheesecakes are delicious all on their own, but they are also so fun because you can personalize them with any toppings you might like. Some great ideas are: cherry, blueberry, chocolate and caramel (all pictured above). I served mine in pint jars and they were just over half full. You could easily use smaller containers and split this recipe up even further for more servings.
To make these cheesecakes, you make the crust by combining graham cracker crumbs, melted butter and sugar. Press the crust into the bottom of each container. You will then whip heavy cream, add in the rest of the ingredients, beat together and then spread that mixture over the crust. Add any toppings that you might want and allow chill the cheesecakes for a couple hours.
Individual No-Bake Cheesecakes
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 6 tbsp unsalted butter melted
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 16 oz cream cheese softened
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- toppings of your choice
- Have 8 containers ready. I used pint jars and they were just over half-full. In a large bowl, make the crust by combining the melted butter, graham cracker crumbs and sugar. Press the crust mixture into the bottom of each container. Set aside.
- Beat the heavy cream with your mixer on high speed until soft peaks have formed. Add in the cream cheese, sugar, sour cream and vanilla and continue to beat on high speed until the mixture is smooth.
- Spread equal amounts of the filling mixture on top of each crust. Top with any toppings you desire and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.