Growing up, I was a cereal loving kid all the way. To be honest, I am still a cereal loving adult! Fruity Pebbles has, without a question, always been one of my favorite cereals. While a bowl of cereal is always great, I decided to make something a little more exciting using this colorful and delicious cereal. These soft and rich cheesecake flavored cookies are chock-full with crunchy Fruity Pebbles. Kids and adults alike will go crazy for these cookies!
Products I recommend for Fruity Pebbles Cheesecake Cookies:
Fruity Pebbles Cheesecake Cookies
- ¾ cup unsalted butter melted
- ¾ cup brown sugar packed
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2¼ cup all purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 3.4oz box instant cheesecake pudding
- 1½ cup fruity pebbles cereal
- Preheat the oven to 325° and line two baking sheets with silicone baking mats or parchment paper.
- Cream together the melted butter and both sugars. Add in the eggs and vanilla and combine. Add in the flour, baking powder, salt and pudding mix and mix just until combined. Add in the cereal and mix in.
- Scoop 18 equal sized balls onto the baking sheets and bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the bottoms have just begun to brown.
- Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheets for 5 minutes before moving them to a rack to cool completely.
You may also like: