If you have been following along for a while, you will know that I have made a couple spins on this cheesecake in the past. I started with my Easy Sopapilla Cheesecake Bars then my Easy Apple Sopapilla Cheesecake and last was my Cherry Crescent Cheesecake. The thing that all of these cheesecakes have in common, is that they are INCREDIBLY easy to make. I wanted to make a cranberry version that would be great for the holiday season, but canned cranberry pie filling just isn’t a thing. So – I made my own, and I don’t regret it for a second! Check out my Cranberry Crescent Cheesecake below!
Here are some tips for making my Cranberry Crescent Cheesecake:
- If you can find the sheets of crescent dough rather than the precut crescents rolls, use those. I sometimes have trouble finding the uncut sheets of dough, but they are so great for recipes like this one.
- This dessert could also be enjoyed warm. I love a nice cold cheesecake, but you could also enjoy this warm and it would be more like a warm danish. Whichever way you enjoy it is fine!
- The cranberry pie filling in this recipe can be swapped out for any pie filling you would like to use!
These are the ingredients that you will need for this easy cherry cheesecake:
- Crescent rolls
- Cream cheese
- Granulated sugar
- Vanilla extract
- Orange (for juice and zest)
I recommend the following products for this easy crescent cheesecake:
I would love to hear what you think of this. Please let me know in the comments below, and don’t forget to select a star rating. Thank you and enjoy!
Cranberry Crescent Cheesecake
Cranberry Pie Filling
- 4 cups cranberries fresh or frozen
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2½ tsp cornstarch
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ tsp orange zest
- juice from 1 orange
- 2 cans crescent rolls 8 oz each
- 16 oz cream cheese softened
- 1½ cup granulated sugar separated
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup butter melted
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- Heat a saucepan over medium heat. Put all of the cranberry filling ingredients into the saucepan and stir slightly. Cook until the mixture is bubbly and most of the cranberries have busted, stirring frequently.
- Preheat the oven to 350° and grease a 13 x 9 inch dish.
- Open one can of the crescents. DO NOT separate them. Spread the sheet of crecent dough out in the bottom of the dish and pinch the seams together.
- Beat together the softened cream cheese, 1 cup of sugar and the vanilla. Beat until smooth. Spread this mixture over the crescent dough. Pour the cranberry filling over the cheesecake mixture.
- Open the second can of crescents and spread it out on top of the cream cheese mixture. Pinch the seams again.
- Pour the melted butter over the crescent dough. Mix the remaining ½ cup of sugar and the cinnamon and sprinkle it over the melted butter.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. Allow to chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours before enjoying.
If you like this recipe, you may also like my Easy Sopapilla Cheesecake Bars, Easy Sopapilla Cheesecake Bars – Cinnamon Sugar Dessert or my Cherry Crescent Cheesecake – Easy and DELICIOUS!
Thank you so much for stopping by! Please stay a while and check out some of my other recipes. I hope you come back soon! – Regan
The post above may contain affiliate links. I could make a small commission off of these links. Thank you for your support!