If you have never made Easy Sopapilla Cheesecake, you are really missing out! It is a delicious combination of crescents, a cream cheese filling and a buttery cinnamon sugar topping. I wanted to make these just a little different, so I decided to add some apple pie filling, and Easy APPLE Sopapilla Cheesecake was born! This would be a great easy dessert for anything from a holiday gathering to just a quick dessert to enjoy at home.
Here are some tips for making my Easy Apple Sopapilla Cheesecake:
- If you can find the sheets of crescent dough rather than the precut crescents rolls, use those. I sometimes have trouble finding the uncut sheets of dough, but they are so great for recipes like this one.
- This dessert could also be enjoyed warm. I love a nice cold cheesecake, but you could also enjoy this warm and it would be more like a warm danish. Whichever way you enjoy it is fine!
- The apple pie filling in this recipe can be swapped out for any fruit pie filling that you like without problem. Peach, cherry, blueberry or many other fillings could be delicious!
These are the ingredients that you will need for this cinnamon sugar dessert:
- Crescent rolls
- Cream cheese
- Granulated sugar
- Vanilla extract
- Apple pie filling
I recommend the following products for this easy apple cheesecake:
I would love to hear what you think of this. Please let me know in the comments below, and don’t forget to select a star rating. Thank you and enjoy!
Easy Apple Sopapilla Cheesecake
- 2 cans crescent dough 8oz each
- 16 oz cream cheese softened
- 1½ cups granulated sugar separated
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 21 oz apple pie filling
- ½ cup butter melted
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350° and grease a 13×9 inch baking dish.
- Open one can of the crescent dough. DO NOT separate the crescents. Spread the dough out in the bottom of the dish and pinch the seams together.
- Beat together the softened cream cheese, 1 cup of the sugar and the vanilla. Spread this mixture out on top of the crescent dough. Spread the apple pie filling over the cream cheese mixture.
- Open the second can of crescent dough and spread it out on top of the apple pie filling. Pinch the seams again.
- Pour the melted butter over the crescent dough. Mix the remaining ½ cup sugar and the cinnamon and sprinkle it over the melted butter.
- Bake in the preheated oven about 35 minutes. Enjoy warm or cold.
If you like this recipe, you may also like my Easy Sopapilla Cheesecake Bars, Mini Caramel Apple Cheesecakes, Baked Cinnamon Twists, Air Fryer Apple Crisp – Easy with Minimal Clean-Up! or my Easy Apple Enchiladas.
Thank you so much for stopping by! Please stay a while and check out some of my other recipes. I hope you come back soon! – Regan
The post above may contain affiliate links. I could make a small commission off of these links. Thank you for your support!