Have you ever tried Christmas Crack? It is this AMAZING saltine cracker candy with a caramelized center and chocolate coating that is just irresistible! I recently made a recipe for Halloween Crack, which is just Christmas Crack with Halloween sprinkles. I decided I wanted to do a fun new twist on this dessert, so I made it with another great flavor combo – s’mores! This S’mores Crack Cracker Candy is made with graham crackers, a delicious caramelized topping and then marshmallows and chocolate chips. This may just be my new favorite version of this holiday treat!
Here are some tips for making my S’mores Crack Cracker Candy:
- You can really top this with anything you would like! Nuts, marshmallows or any color sprinkles work great. You could even crush up some of your favorite candy bars and use those!
- This keeps for up to a week in an airtight container on the counter or even longer in the fridge. You could also freeze it to enjoy later.
- Be careful when adding the vanilla to the butter and sugar mixture. You will want to allow the mixture to cool slightly before adding the vanilla as it could pop if it is too hot.
These are the ingredients that you will need for this marshmallow cracker candy:
- Graham Crackers
- Brown Sugar
- Chocolate Chips
These are some products that I recommend for this easy sweet dessert:
I would love to hear what you think of this recipe. Please let me know in the comments below, and don’t forget to select a star rating. Thank you and enjoy!
S’mores Crack Cracker Candy
- 15 graham crackers or enough to cover your pan
- 1 cup unsalted butter 2 sticks
- 1 cup brown sugar packed
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 5 oz miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 400°, line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil and grease it with baking spray.
- Lay out graham crackers on the baking sheet in a single layer.
- Heat a small saucepan over medium heat. Add the butter and melt. Add the brown sugar and stir. Cook until the mixture begins to bubble, mixing often. Remove from heat and add the salt and vanilla. Be careful as the vanilla could cause the mixture to splatter if it is too hot.
- Pour the butter and sugar mixture over the graham crackers and spread it out ensuring that the graham crackers are all covered.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 5 minutes. Remove from the oven and sprinkle the marshmallows and chocolate chips on top. Return to the oven for about 5 more minutes, or until the marshmallow just begin to brown.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool before transferring to the refrigerator to chill completely. When The chocolate has hardened, crack and serve. Store in the refrigerator.
If you like this recipe, you may also like my Halloween Crack – Saltine Cracker Candy, S’mores Bars | Ooey, Gooey and no Campfire Needed! or my Chocolate Peanut Butter Crack – Saltine Cracker Candy
Thank you so much for stopping by! Please stay a while and check out some of my other recipes. I hope you come back soon! – Regan
The post above may contain affiliate links. I could make a small commission off of these links. Thank you so much for your support!