This White Chocolate Funfetti Popcorn is sweet, delicious and so cute and colorful! It is perfect for a birthday party, get together, holiday or even just a tasty snack at home. It is easy to make, and most definitely satisfies that sweet tooth. Try it out today!
Here are some tips for making my White Chocolate Funfetti Popcorn:
- Use whatever popcorn you like! I love the super buttery kinds, but you can use whatever you prefer. Like to make it yourself? Do it! Like to healthier types, go ahead!
- I do not recommend using Non Pariel sprinkles for this recipe, as they tend to bleed. With that being said, you can use any other type or color of sprinkles that you would like to make this sweet treat your own.
- Experiment with this recipe by substituting the sprinkles with candy or other additives. I would love to hear how to make this recipe your own!
These are the ingredients that you will need to make this birthday cake popcorn:
I recommend the following products for my confetti cake candy coated popcorn recipe:
I would love to hear what you think of this! Please let me know in the comments below, and don’t forget to select a star rating. Thank you and enjoy!
White Chocolate Funfetti Popcorn
- 2 3.29oz bags microwave popcorn
- 24 oz vanilla almond bark
- 1½ cup funfetti cake mix
- 1 cup sprinkles
- Spread out a large piece of wax paper.
- Pop both bags of popcorn according to the package instructions. Pour the popcorn into an extra large mixing bowl. Remove any unpopped kernels.
- Melt the almond bark in a microwave safe bowl in 30 second increments, stirring in between, until it is completely melted. Stir the funfetti mix into the melted almond bark.
- Pour the melted almond bark mixture over the popcorn and toss gently until the popcorn is coated. Add the sprinkles and stir. Spead the popcorn out on the wax paper. Allow to cool and harden completely before serving.
Thank you so much for stopping by! Please stay a while and check out some of my other recipes. I hope you come back soon! – Regan
This post may contain affiliate links. I could make a small commission off of these links at no additional cost to you. Thank you so much for your support!