Warm, crispy, creamy, sweet, decadent and easy to make. Those are all of my favorite things about these Air Fryer Cheesecake Chimichangas. They are healthier than the traditional fried version, because they are air fried. Tortillas are filled with a cheesecake mixture and then rolled in melted butter and cinnamon sugar after they are cooked. Share this recipe with a friend who would love it!
Here are some tips for making my Air Fryer Cheesecake Chimichangas:
- You can easily double, triple, quadruple or whatever this recipe. In fact, I highly recommend it! This recipe serves 4, but it would be great to make for a large group as well.
- Experiment and make this recipe your own! Adding fruits, sauces, nuts or even candy inside can make these chimichangas even better. Please let me know how you get creative with this recipe. I am always looking for inspiration!
These are the ingredients that you will need for this Cinnamon Sugar Fried Cheesecake Recipe:
- Cream cheese
- Vanilla extract
- Sauces for topping if desired
I recommend the following products for this easy dessert chimichanga recipe:
I would love to hear what you think of this recipe. Please let me know in the comments below, and don’t forget to select a star rating. Thank you and enjoy!
Air Fryer Cheesecake Chimichangas
- 4 tortillas
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter melted
- Beat together the cream cheese, 3 tablespoons sugar and vanilla.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture in the center of one of the tortillas. Fold the sides in slightly and then roll it up. Repeat this process for each tortilla.
- Place each rolled up tortilla in the air fryer and air fry on 400° for 6 minutes.
- Roll each chimichanga in the melted butter and then the cinnamon sugar mixture. Top with caramel sauce or chocolate sauce if desired.
If you like this recipe, you may also like my Sopapilla Cheesecake Bars, Apple Enchiladas or my Apple Crumble Cheesecake.
Thank you so much for stopping by! Please stay a while and check out some of my other recipes. I hope you come back soon! – Regan
The post above may contain affiliate links. I could make a small commission off of these links at no additional cost to you. Thank you so much for your support!