This Strawberry Cream Poke Cake is sweet, moist, PACKED with strawberry flavor and it has a light and creamy cream cheese topping. This is an easy to make recipe that is perfect to take to parties, gatherings or just to make and enjoy because you want to!
Here are some tips for making my Strawberry Cream Poke Cake:
- I prefer to use a box mix for recipes like this one. They are delicious and just make my life a little easier. If you would prefer, you could absolutely make this cake with a homemade strawberry cake base!
- Be sure to store this cake in the fridge! It is better when it is cold, and you do not want the cream cheese topping sitting out.
- Make this cake your own by trying different flavor combinations! I bet swapping the strawberry cake for lemon and using lemon jello mix would be delicious!
These are the ingredients you will need for this strawberry poke cake:
- Strawberry cake mix
- Sweetened condensed milk
- Jello mix
- Whipping cream
- Cream cheese
I recommend the following products for this poke cake recipe:
I would love to hear what you think of this. Please let me know in the comments below, and don’t forget to select a star rating. Thank you and enjoy!
Strawberry Cream Poke Cake
- 1 box strawberry cake mix
- 1 cup water
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 3 oz strawberry jello
- ¾ cup heavy whipping cream
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350° and grease a 13×9 inch baking dish.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the cake mix, water, oil and eggs. Pour into the prepared baking dish and bake for 20-25 minutes or until the center is set.
- While the cake is in the oven, combine the sweetened condensed milk and the jello mix in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Remove the cake from the oven, and poke holes all over about an inch apart with the end of a wooden spoon or another small cylindrical object. Pour the sweetened condensed milk all over and spread. Allow the cake to sit and absorb the mixture while it cools.
- While the cake is cooling, make the topping. Using your mixture, beat the heavy cream until soft peaks form. Add in the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla and mix until combined.
- When the cake is cooled, top with the cream cheese mixture and store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
If you like this recipe, you may also like my Butter Pecan Poke Cake – Easy & with a Delicious Crunch!, Strawberry Crunch Cheesecake Bars with Shortcake Topping or my Strawberry Streusel.
Thank you so much for stopping by! Please stay a while and check out some of my other recipes. I hope you come back soon! – Regan
The post above may contain affiliate links. I could make a small commission from these links. Thank you so much for your support!