Remember those delicious strawberry crunch ice cream bars? Well imagine those plus CHEESECAKE. These Strawberry Crunch Cheesecake Bars are even easier to make than my traditional Strawberry Crunch Cheesecake, but they taste just as amazing. This is probably my favorite cheesecake recipe, and it is great to make for parties and events, or just to have as a sweet treat at home. One warning: be careful who you make this for, because they WILL ask you to make it again!
Here are some tips for making my Strawberry Crunch Cheesecake Bars:
- This recipe can also be made into a traditional round cheesecake. Just follow the same directions, but put everything into a 10 inch springform pan. You will also add about 10-15 minutes onto the baking time.
- You could make this recipe into any of your favorite fruit flavors! I have done lemon, but you could also do cherry, blueberry, apple or whatever you like. I would love to hear what you come up with!
- This cheesecake can be frozen for up to 3 months, or kept in the refrigerator for up to a week.
These are the ingredients that you will need for these Strawberry Shortcake Cheesecake:
I recommend the following products for these Strawberry Cheesecake Bars:
I would love to know what you think of this recipe! Please let me know in the comments below, and don’t forget to select a star rating. Thank you and enjoy!
Strawberry Crunch Cheesecake Bars
- 30 golden Oreos
- 6 tbsp unsalted butter melted
- 24 oz cream cheese softened
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 3 tbsp all purpose flour
- ¾ cup sour cream
- 1½ tsp vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 18 golden Oreos
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter cold
- 6 oz strawberry gelatin
- 11.75 oz strawberry topping (ice cream topping)
- Preheat the oven to 350° and grease a 13×9 inch baking dish.
- Add the Oreos and the melted butter to a food processor. Blend until the cookies are crushed fine and well combined with the butter. Press this mixture into the bottom of the baking dish.
- Beat together the cream cheese and granulated sugar until smooth and well combined. Add in the flour, sour cream and vanilla and beat again. Add in the eggs, one at a time, and mix in between. Pour the batter over the crust. Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until the center is just set.
- While the cheesecake is in the oven, make the topping. Add the Oreos to the food processor and blend until fine. Add in the butter and blend until combined. Add in the gelatin and blend again just until combined.
- When the cheesecake is done, remove it from the oven and pour the strawberry topping on top. Spread the topping all over the top of the cheesecake. Sprinkle the cookie/gelatin mixture over the topping.
- Cool in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours before enjoying.
Thank you so much for stopping by! Please stay a while and check out some of my other recipes. I hope you come back soon! – Regan
This post may contain affiliate links. I could make a small commission off of these links at no additional cost to you. Thank you so much for your support!