I recently made a Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake, and we were all in love with it! I decided that I may be onto something, and I am determined to make every delicious cookie flavored cheesecake that I can think of. Today’s project was a Snickerdoodle Cookie Cheesecake, and let me just tell you – the results DID NOT disappoint! This is a sweet and creamy cheesecake on top of a soft snickerdoodle cookie crust and topped with cinnamon-sugar. I hope you love it!
Here are some tips for making my Snickerdoodle Cookie Cheesecake:
- You can change this up with your favorite homemade or packaged cookie dough. I recently made a chocolate chip cookie version of this, and it was amazing! I always prefer homemade, but you can do what works for you!
- This recipe can definitely be cut in half if you don’t need so much. TO do this, just make it in an 8×8 dish rather than a 13×9.
- This recipe could also be frozen for later. To do this, allow it to cool completely in an airtight container in the refrigerator before moving it to the freezer for up to 3 months.
These are the ingredients that you will need for this cinnamon-sugar dessert:
- Granulated sugar
- Vanilla extract
- All purpose flour
- Cream of tartar
- Baking soda
- Ground cinnamon
- Cream cheese
I recommend the following products for this cheesecake recipe:
I would love to hear what you think of this. Please let me know in the comments below, and don’t forget to select a star rating. Thank you and enjoy!
Snickerdoodle Cookie Cheesecake
- 1 cup butter
- 1½ cups granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2¾ cup all purpose flour
- 1½ tsp cream of tartar
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 24 oz cream cheese softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1½ tbsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350° and grease a 13×9 inch baking dish. Beat together the melted butter and granulated sugar until well combined. Add in the eggs and vanilla extract and beat together again. Add in the flour, cream of tartar, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Whisk gently until all of the ingredients are well combined.
- Press the cookie dough into the bottom of the prepared baking dish. Set aside.
- Beat together the cream cheese, egg, vanilla and sugar until smooth and well combined. Spead this mixture over the cookie dough.
- In a bowl, combine the cinnamon and sugar. Sprinkle this mixture evenly over the cheesecake. Bake in the preheated oven for approximately 50 minutes or until the center is just set.
- Cool on the counter for 30 minutes and then in the refrigerator for 4½ hours before serving.
Thank you so much for stopping by! Please stay a while and check out some of my other recipes. I hope you come back soon! – Regan
The post above may contain affiliate links. I could make a small commission off of these links. Thank you so much for your support!