I have a fun idea! Let’s take two of THE BEST desserts and make one ultra amazing, spectacular and scrumptious dessert! This Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake is an amazing sweet treat that anyone who has taste buds is sure to love. This is a great dessert to impress anyone or just to enjoy all by yourself. Save this recipe – you are definitely going to want it for later!
Here are some tips for making my Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake Bars:
- If you would like to simplify this recipe, you can use packaged cookie dough and still have good results, but this homemade cookie dough really is amazing, and you won’t regret taking the extra few minutes to make it.
- If you would like a smaller version of this recipe, feel free to cut it in half. To do this, you will just want to use an 8×8 baking dish. You can still use 1 egg for the cheesecake filling and just use 1 whole egg for the cookie dough.
- This is a great recipe to make ahead and freeze for later. To do this, cool the cheesecake completely in the fridge before freezing in an airtight container for up to 3 months.
These are the ingredients that you will need for this dessert recipe:
- Brown sugar
- Granulated sugar
- Vanilla extract
- Baking soda
- Chocolate chips
- Cream cheese
I recommend the following products for this sweet treat:
I would love to hear what you think of this. Please let me know in the comments below, and don’t forget to select a star rating. Thank you and enjoy!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake
- ¾ cup unsalted butter melted
- ¾ cup brown sugar packed
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2¼ cups all purpose flour
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 16 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350° and grease an 9×13 inch dish.
- Beat together the melted butter and both sugars. Add in the egg, egg yolk and vanilla and mix well. In a separate bowl, combine the flour, cornstarch, salt and baking soda. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix just until combined. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Press about half of the cookie dough into the bottom of the greased baking dish. Place the rest of the cookie dough in the refrigerator for later.
- Beat the softened cream cheese and sugar together until well combined. Add in the egg and vanilla and mix well.
- Spread the cheesecake mixture over the cookie dough in the baking dish. Break up the remaining cookie dough into pieces that are approximately 1 inch and sprinkle them on top of the cheesecake mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 28-30 minutes. Allow to cool on the counter for 30 minutes and then cool in the refirgerator for approximately 4 hours before serving.
Thank you so much for stopping by! Please stay a while and check out some of my other recipes. I hope you come back soon! – Regan
The post above may contain affiliate links. I could make a small commission off of these links. Thank you so much for your support!