If you love S’mores, but you don’t always want to build a campfire just to enjoy them, these S’mores Bars might just be for you. If I am being completely honest, I do not usually love s’mores. I am not a huge marshmallow fan usually, but these bars are a different story. A fantastically delicious cookie base holds the perfect amount of graham crackers, Hershey bars and marshmallows together. This would be a great dessert to serve at a summer gathering, just don’t expect leftovers!
Tips for making this recipe:
- Parchment paper really makes cutting and serving these bars a lot easier. If you just grease the dish, you will be okay, but if you line the dish with parchment paper, they are very easy to remove from the dish and cut.
- Make sure to let these bars cool completely before slicing. I know it is hard to wait, and while these are still very delicious when hot, they will stay together much better when they are cool.
- Do not over bake these bars. When they are beginning to set in the center, and the marshmallows are becoming golden brown, they are ready to come out of the oven. You don’t want the cookie portion of these to be dry!
Products I recommend for my S’mores Bars:
I would love to hear what you think of this recipe. Please let me know in the comments below, and don’t forget to select a star rating. Thank you and enjoy!
- 1 cup unsalted butter (2 sticks) melted
- 2 cups brown sugar packed
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1½ cup all purpose flour
- 9 graham crackers (usually 1 sleeve) roughly chopped
- 2¼ cups miniature marshmallows
- 8.8 oz Hershey Bars (2 XL bars) roughly chopped
- Preheat the oven to 325° and line a 13 x 9 in. dish with parchment paper or grease it well.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the melted butter and brown sugar. Add in the eggs and vanilla extract and combine. Add the flour and combine. Fold in the chopped graham crackers, marshmallows and chopped Hershey bars.
- Spread the mixture out in the prepared 13 x 9 in. dish and bake in the preheated oven for approximately 30 minutes, or until the center is set and the marshmallows are becoming golden. Cool completely before slicing and serving.
If you like this recipe, you may also like my Butterfinger Cookie Bars, Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie or my Brookie Cupcakes with Cookie Dough Frosting.
Thanks for stopping by! Please take a few minutes to scroll through a few more of my recipes, and please come back soon!
2 thoughts on “S’mores Bars | Ooey, Gooey and no Campfire Needed!”
Totally making these with Golden Grahams!