Do you love s’mores? Do you also love cheesecake? If you answered yes to both of these questions, you have just stumbled upon your new favorite dessert recipe! This No Bake S’mores Cheesecake is easy to make (you don’t even have to fire up the oven!), creamy, sweet and has all of the flavors of that classic campfire treat. Try this recipe out today!
Here are some tips for making my No Bake S’mores Cheesecake:
- Go ahead and make this recipe your own by experimenting with chocolate graham cracker crust, vanilla cheesecake or even by topping it with an alternative candy. I would love to see what you come up with!
- If you would like to freeze this cheesecake, I would not recommend adding the marshmallow topping until just before you are about to serve the cheesecake.
- You can safely store this cheesecake in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week, or in the freezer for up to three months.
These are the ingredients you will need for this No Bake Cheesecake:
- Graham cracker crumbs
- Granulated sugar
- Heyshey’s bars
- Cream cheese
- Unsweetened cocoa powder
- Vanilla extract
- Sour cream
- Heavy whipping cream
- Marshmallow ice cream topping
I recommend the following products for this S’mores Cheesecake Recipe:
I would love to hear what you think of this. Please let me know in the comments below, and don’t forget to select a star rating. Thank you and enjoy!
No Bake S’mores Cheesecake
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup unsalted butter melted
- 9.3 oz Hershey's chocolate bars 6 full-size bars
- 24 oz cream cheese softened
- 1½ cup granulated sugar
- 2½ tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- 12.25 oz marshmallow ice cream topping
- extra chopped Hershey bars optional – for topping
- In a mixing bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter. Press the mixture into the bottom of a 10inch springform pan. Place in the freezer while you make the cheesecake filling.
- Unwrap the Hershey's bars and chop them roughly. Place them into a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 15 seconds at a time, stirring in between, until melted. Set aside.
- Using your mixer, beat together the cream cheese, sugar and cocoa powder until smooth. Add in the vanilla, melted Hershey bars, and sour cream. Mix again until smooth. While the mixer is still running, slowly add in the heavy cream and beat until soft peaks begin to form.
- Pour the cheesecake filling into the prepared crust, and place in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
- Remove the cheesecake from the refrigerator and pour the marshmallow topping on top. Spread to cover the entire cheesecake top. Garnish with additional chopped Hershey's if desired. Enjoy!
If you like this recipe, you may also like my S’mores Crack Cracker Candy – Caramelized & Crunchy, S’mores Bars | Ooey, Gooey and no Campfire Needed! or my Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake Bars – A Favorite
Thank you so much for stopping by! Please stay a while and check out some of my other recipes. I hope you come back soon! – Regan
The post above may contain affiliate links. I could make a small commission from these links. Thank you so much for your support!