Let’s think of our all-time favorite desserts. Ready? Go! If I am making a list of my top 10 favorites, brownies, chocolate chip cookies and cheesecake are all bound to be on there, maybe even all in top spots. You know what I decided on a whim today because my sweet tooth was a little wild? I decided to combine those three things. The result is an insanely decadent, indulgent and rich gift to all of the dessert enthusiasts out there. Presenting: Brookie Cheesecake! Enjoy!
Here are some tips for making my Brookie Cheesecake:
- This recipe can also be made into a traditional round cheesecake. Just follow the same directions, but put everything into a 10 inch springform pan. You will also add about 10-15 minutes onto the baking time.
- As far as the brownie batter and the cookie dough, feel free to use either store-bought or homemade. Whichever you would rather do is perfectly fine!
- This cheesecake can be frozen for up to 3 months, or kept in the refrigerator for up to a week.
These are the ingredients that you will need for this brownie and chocolate chip cookie cheesecake:
- Brownie mix
- Vegetable oil
- Cream Cheese
- Vanilla extract
- Cookie dough
I recommend the following products for these decadent Cheesecake Bars:
I would love to know what you think of this recipe! Please let me know in the comments below, and don’t forget to select a star rating. Thank you and enjoy!
- 20 oz package brownie mix
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- ⅓ cup water
- 3 eggs
- 16 oz cream cheese softened
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1½ cup chocolate chip cookie dough store-bought or homemade
- Preheat the oven to 350° and grease a 13×9 inch baking dish.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the brownie mix, vegetable oil, water and 1 egg. Pour this mixture into the prepared baking dish and bake for 10 minutes. The brownie base WILL NOT be cooked completely – that's okay!
- While the brownie base is in the oven, use your mixer to combine the cream cheese, 2 eggs, sugar and vanilla. Mix until smooth and well combined.
- Remove the brownie base from the oven and pour the cream cheese mixture on top. Spread the cream cheese mixture out gently. The brownie batter will mix in slightly, and that is okay.
- Drop pieces of cookie dough about an inch big all over the top of the cheesecake mixture. Bake in the preheated oven for 35 minutes. Cool on the counter for 30 minutes and then in the refrigerator for at least 3.5 hours before serving.
If you like this recipe, you may also like my Brookie Cupcakes with Cookie Dough Frosting, Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake Bars – A Favorite, Oreo Cheesecake Brownies – The Ultimate Brownie Dessert!
Thank you so much for stopping by! Please stay a while and check out some of my other recipes. I hope you come back soon! – Regan
This post may contain affiliate links. I could make a small commission off of these links at no additional cost to you. Thank you so much for your support!