These Brie & Cranberry Crescent Bites take just a few minutes to put together, but the flavor combination is OUT OF THIS WORLD! These are a great snack to make for holiday gatherings, and they always fly off the plate. If you are short on time or even unskilled in the kitchen, this is a great recipe for you!
Here are some tips for making my Brie & Cranberry Crescent Bites:
- You can assemble these ahead of time and then pop them in the oven just before you are ready to serve them. I like to put them together the day before to make my life just a little bit easier.
- For the cranberry sauce, you can use whatever kind you like. I prefer the canned stuff, but if you would like to use your own homemade sauce – do it!
- If you would rather, puff pastry can also be used in this recipe in place of the crescent dough.
These are the ingredients that you will need for this easy brie appetizer:
- Crescent dough
- Brie cheese
- Cranberry sauce
These are some products that I recommend for making this brie and cranberry recipe:
I would love to hear what you think of this! Please let me know in the comments below, and don’t forget to select a star rating. Thank you and enjoy!
Brie & Cranberry Crescent Bites
- 8 oz crescent dough
- 8 oz brie cheese
- 1 cup cranberry sauce
- Preheat the oven to 350° and grease a mini muffin pan
- Cut the crescent dough into 24 equal size pieces and lay them into the muffin tins. (This DOES NOT need to be perfect!)
- Cut the brie into 24 pieces and put them into the crescent dough. Spoon the cranberry sauce over the brie.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes. Allow to cool slightly before serving.
If you like this recipe, you may also like my Cranberry Crescent Cheesecake – Perfect for the holidays!, Asparagus, Brie & Prosciutto Tart – Sweet, Salty & Delicious or my Bacon, Egg & Cheese Crescent Ring – An Easy Breakfast!
Thank you so much for stopping by! Please stay a while and check out some of my other recipes. I hope you come back soon!
The post above may contain affiliate links. I could make a small commission off of these links at no additional cost to you. Thank you so much for your support!