Do you guys have a favorite cereal from childhood? I most definitely do, and it is Cinnamon Toast Crunch. No one will ever convince me that it is not the best cereal ever. My kids love this cereal now, so we always have some around the house. The other day, I started thinking that a dessert that incorporated it somehow could be delicious. I mean Cinnamon Toast Crunch is really kind of a dessert in itself if you think about it, but I took that to a whole other level. Try these Apple Bars with Cinnamon Toast Crunch Crust today!
This dessert could also be made into individual portions by using muffin tins, or it could be doubled in a larger baking dish. Another amazing way to enjoy it would be by serving it hot with some ice cream on top. Either way, I know this is soon to be a family favorite!
These are the ingredients that you will need to make my Apple Bars with Cinnamon Toast Crunch Crust:
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch
- Sweetened condensed milk
- Brown sugar
- White chocolate chips
Here are some products that I recommend for this delicious dessert:
I would love to hear what you think of this recipe. Please let me know in the comments below, and don’t forget to select a star rating.
Apple Bars with Cinnamon Toast Crunch Crust
- 6 cups Cinnamon Toast Crunch measured before crushing
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter melted
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 medium Granny Smith apples chopped into small pieces
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- Grease a 13 x 9 in. baking dish with cooking spray and preheat oven to 350º.
- Crush cereal into fine crumbs and combine well with butter. The easiest way to do this is to put both into a food processor and blend together. Press the buttered cereal into the bottom of the baking dish to form a crust.
- Pour the can of condensed milk evenly over the crust. In a large bowl, toss together the chopped apples cinnamon and brown sugar until the apples are well coated. Pour the apples evenly over the condensed milk. Sprinkle the white chocolate chips over the apples. Bake for approximately 25 minutes. Let cool before slicing.
Thank you so much for stopping by! Please stay a while and check out some of my other recipes. I hope you come back soon! – Regan
The post above may contain affiliate links. I could make a small commission off of these links. Thank you so much for your support.