This Easy Crescent Pizza Bake is a great recipe for anything from a quick kid friendly dinner to a delicious party appetizer. Buttery and flaky crescent dough is snuggly wrapped around pizza sauce, mozzarella and pepperoni. The whole thing is then topped in seasoned garlic butter and then baked until golden brown. Save this recipe as it will be a favorite for a long time!
Here are some tips for making my Easy Crescent Pizza Bake:
- If you can find the sheets of crescent dough (not precut for rolls), grab those! It makes recipes like this just a little easier because you don’t have any seams to pinch together.
- Go ahead and add any of your other favorite pizza toppings into this bake. Sausage, peppers, onions and spinach are all great options. Just be sure to cook any meats ahead of time and you may also want to cook your veggies a little depending on your preference.
- If you like things extra saucy, serve a little warm pizza sauce on the side for dipping!
These are the ingredients that you will need for this kid friendly recipe:
- Crescent dough
- Pizza sauce
- Mozzarella cheese
- Garlic powder
- Italian seasoning
I recommend the following products for this simple pizza pocket:
I would love to hear what you think of this. Please let me know in the comments below and don’t forget to select a star rating. Thank you and enjoy!
Easy Crescent Pizza Bake
- 2 8oz rolls crescent dough
- ½ cup pizza sauce
- 3 cups mozzarella cheese shredded
- 28 slices pepperoni
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter melted
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp Italian seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 350° and line a baking sheet with a silicone baking mat, parchment paper or grease it.
- Roll out one can of crescent dough on the baking sheet and pinch the seems together if needed.
- Spread the pizza sauce on the crescent dough leaving about 1/4 inch clean around the edges.
- Sprinkle half of the cheese over the sauce. Spread the pepperonis over the cheese. Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the pepperonis.
- Roll the other can of dough out over the cheese. Pinch the edges together all the way around.
- In a small bowl, combine the melted butter, garlic powder and Italian seasoning. Brush this mixture over the crescent dough. Bake the in the preheated oven for approximately 20 minutes.
If you like this recipe, you may also like my Skillet Lasagna, Pepperoni Pizza Macaroni and Cheese or my Easy Cheesy Chicken and Bacon Bake.
Thank you so much for stopping by! Please stay a while and check out some of my other recipes. I hope you come back soon! – Regan
The post above may contain affiliate links. I could make a small commission off of these links. Thank you so much for your support!