Do you ever have those nights when you want something quick and easy, but you also want something delicious and packed with flavor? I have the solution! My Damn Good Noodles can be ready in 15 minutes and they are oh so satisfying. Feel free to enjoy these noodles alone as a main dish (that’s what we do!), have them as a side dish or even add some chicken or shrimp to make it a more substantial meal.
Products I recommend for this recipe:
Damn Good Noodles
- 14 oz rice noodles cooked according to package instructions
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- ⅓ cup soy sauce low sodium
- 2 tbsp chili paste more or less to taste (I used 4 tbsp for extra spicy)
- ¼ tsp red pepper flakes
- 2 tbsp brown sugar packed
- 2 limes juiced
- 1 tsp ginger powder
- 4 green onions diced
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- Cook the noodles according to package instructions. Reserve 1 cup of the pasta water and drain the rest.
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat. Add the sesame oil and garlic and cook for 2 minutes, or until the garlic is fragrant. Add the soy sauce, chili paste, pepper flakes, brown sugar, lime juice and ginger powder and bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Add in the cook noodles, increase the heat to high and toss the noodles to coat. Add in the pasta water and continue to stir fry until most of the water has been absorbed. Serve topped with the green onion and sesame seeds.