If you are craving your own homemade ice cream, but you don’t have an ice cream maker (or maybe you just don’t want to pull it out), I have a quick, easy and delicious solution for you! This No Churn Cake Batter Ice Cream comes together using the mixer in only five minutes and with only four ingredients. If you love the sweet indulgence of cake batter, this ice cream is for you!
Here are some tips for making this Super Simple Ice Cream:
- Whip that cream good! The way that you get that creamy and light ice cream consistency in this recipe is with the whipped cream base. Be sure to whip your ice cream until soft peaks form.
- Be sure to let this freeze long enough. If not, you will be left with a melty mess.
- You could try this recipe with different cake flavors to make this unique to you. I would love to hear what you come up with!
- A loaf pan is the perfect size container to store this ice cream in, but you can store this in anything you would like!
These are the ingredients that you will need for this Easy Ice Cream:
- Heavy Whipping Cream
- Funfetti Cake Mix
- Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Rainbow Sprinkles
Products I recommend for this No Churn Cake Batter recipe:
No Churn Cake Batter Ice Cream
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup funfetti cake mix
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tbsp rainbow sprinkles
- Whip the heavy cream on high speed in your mixer until soft peaks form. Add the cake mix and sweetened condensed milk and whip on high speed again until combined. Add the sprinkles and fold in.
- Spread out in a loaf pan, cover and freeze for at least 6 hours before serving.
If you like my no churn cake batter ice cream, you may also like my Funfetti Gooey Butter Cake – Colorful and delicious!, birthday cake muffins, or my Fruity Pebbles cheesecake cookies.
Thank you so much for stopping by! Please stay a while and check out some of my other recipes. I hope you come back soon! – Regan
The post above may contain affiliate links. I could make a small commission off of these links at no additional cost to you. Thank you so much for your support!