These soft and chewy Butterfinger Crunch Cookies have the perfect chocolate and peanut butter crunch! I love to enjoy these warm with that amazing gooey center and bites of caramelized crunch throughout. If you are a chocolate and peanut butter fanatic like me, you will go wild for these cookies!
Here are some tips for making my Butterfinger Crunch Cookies:
- I love using silicone baking mats when making cookies. They are perfectly non-stick without having to grease a pan. They are also so easy to clean and the cookies bake perfectly on them. If you do not have silicone baking mats, parchment paper is also a great option.
- If you only have salted butter on hand, that’s okay. Just use half the salt that my recipe calls for and you should be fine.
- This dough can be balled up and then frozen. This is a great way to have fresh cookie dough on hand at all times. You can just bake the frozen dough and add a minute or two onto the baking time. You can also bake the cookies and then freeze them. Either way, they will be good for a couple months in the freezer.
- If you are having trouble finding the Butterfinger Bits, they should be in the baking section of your grocery store near the chocolate chips. If you still can not find them, go ahead and crush up some Butterfinger candy bars!
These are the ingredients that you will need for these Butterfinger Cookies:
- Unsalted butter
- Brown sugar
- Granulated sugar
- Baking soda
- Butterfinger Bits
These are some products that I recommend for these chewy and crunchy cookies:
I would love to hear what you think of this recipe. Please let me know in the comments below, and don’t forget to select a star rating. Thank you and enjoy!
Butterfinger Crunch Cookies
- ¾ cup unsalted butter melted
- ¾ cup brown sugar packed
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 2¼ cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1½ tsp cornstarch
- ½ tsp salt
- 8 oz Butterfinger Bits or crushed Butterfinger
- Preheat the oven to 325° and line two large baking sheets with silicone baking mats or parchment paper.
- Cream together the melted butter and both the sugars. Add in the vanilla, egg and egg yolk and mix until well combined. In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, cornstarch and salt. Slowly mix the dry ingredients in with the wet ingredients. Mix just until combined. Fold in the Butterfinger Bits.
- Scoop 24 equal sized balls onto the prepared baking sheets. Bake in the preheated oven for approximately 12 minutes. Allow to cool before serving.
If you like this recipe, you may also like my Butterfinger Cookie Bars, Easy Chocolate Butterfinger Cake – For Peanut Butter Lovers!, Chewy Chocolate Chip & M&M Cookies, Jumbo Chocolate Chip Cookies or my Reese’s Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Thank you so much for stopping by! Please stay a while and check out some of my other recipes. I hope you come back soon! – Regan
The post above may contain affiliate links. I could make a small commission off of these links. Thank you so much for your support!