If you love butterfinger bars, you have come to the right place! These butterfinger cookie bars have a peanut butter cookie base and a creamy topping of sweetened condensed milk, chocolate chips and crushed butterfingers. This is the perfect dessert recipe for a party as the bars are easy to slice and serve.
Products I recommend for this recipe:
Butterfinger Cookie Bars
Peanut butter cookie bars with a creamy chocolate chip and butterfinger topping.
Servings: 24 bars
- ½ cup unsalted butter melted
- ¾ cup brown sugar packed
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- ¾ creamy peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cup all purpose flour
- ¾ tsp baking soda
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 12 oz semi sweet chocolate chips
- 20 oz butterfinger bites crushed
- Preheat the oven to 350° and grease a 13×9 dish.
- Combine the butter and both sugars. Mix well. Add in the peanut butter and mix again. Add in the egg and vanilla and mix.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour and baking soda. Slowly add into the wet ingredients and mix just until combined.
- Press the cookie dough into the bottom of the dish and bake for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and pour the sweetened condensed milk on top. Sprinkle the chocolate chips and crushed butterfingers on top of the milk. Bake for 12 more minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow the bars to cool completely before slicing and serving.
Sodium: 121mg | Calcium: 73mg | Vitamin C: 0.4mg | Vitamin A: 180IU | Sugar: 34g | Fiber: 2g | Potassium: 214mg | Cholesterol: 23mg | Calories: 343kcal | Saturated Fat: 9g | Fat: 15g | Protein: 5g | Carbohydrates: 48g | Iron: 1.6mg
4 thoughts on “Butterfinger Cookie Bars”