This Bacon, Egg & Cheese Crescent Ring is a great, easy and delicious recipe for a family weekend breakfast or for brunch parties. Making this is so simple, and both kids and adults absolutely love it! You could easily make a larger or smaller version of this breakfast ring for groups of different sizes. If you want to spice it up a little, top it with some hot sauce or some fresh hot salsa and enjoy!
Here are some tips for making my Bacon, Egg & Cheese Crescent Ring:
- If you are feeding a crowd, you can easily double or even triple this recipe. To do this, just use double of all the ingredients. You can easily make a larger ring and bake it for the same amount of time.
- Feel free to customize this by changing up the cheese and/or meat or by adding any of your favorite vegetables. I would love to hear how you make this recipe your own!
- You can assemble this ahead of time and then refrigerate it until you are ready to bake it. To do this, just follow the recipe below through step 4 and then bake it later. You can assemble it as far a a day in advance.
These are the ingredients that you will need for this easy breakfast recipe:
- Cheddar cheese
- Crescent dough
- Salt and Pepper
These are some products that I recommend for this recipe:
I would love to hear what you think of this. Please let me know what you think in the comments below, and don’t forget to select a star rating. Thank you and enjoy!
Bacon, Egg & Cheese Crescent Ring
- 8 strips bacon cooked and chopped
- 8 eggs scrambled and cooked
- salt and pepper
- 8 oz can crescent rolls
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350° and grease a baking sheet.
- Cook the bacon and chop it. Scramble the eggs, cook them and season them with salt and pepper.
- Open the can of crescents. Lay the dough out on the baking sheet in a cirlce shape with the wide ends on the outside. The other ends will overlap in the center of the ring for now.
- Spread the eggs around the outside edge of the circle. Top the eggs with the chopped bacon. Sprinkle the cheese on top of the bacon. Bring each piece of crescent dough up from the center and wrap it around the egg, bacon and cheese. The crescent dough will not cover the filling completely. This is OKAY!
- Bake in the preheated oven for approximately 20-25 minutes or until the crescent dough is golden brown.
Thank you so much for stopping by! Please stay a while and check out some of my other recipes. I hope you come back soon! – Regan
The post above may contain affiliate links. I could make a small commission off of these links. Thank you so much for your support!