Do you love to order Bang Bang Chicken from a restaurant? If so, I have amazing news for you! You can make it at home, in the air fryer, in just a few minutes! It is packed with a huge punch of flavor, and it is so easy to make! You do not have to worry about frying anything in grease, the cleanup is a breeze and your whole family will love it! Try out this Air Fryer Bang Bang Chicken today!
Here are some tips for making my Air Fryer Bang Bang Chicken:
- This recipe can be used with any of your favorite proteins! You could use the sauce for shrimp, chicken tenders, chicken wings, scallops or really whatever you would like.
- You can easily adjust the heat in this recipe by using more or less of the sriracha. We like things pretty spicy, so I actually use a little more sriracha than my recipe calls for.
These are the ingredients that you will need for my Bang Bang Chicken:
I recommend the following products for this easy Air Fryer Chicken:
I would love to hear what you think of this recipe! Please let me know in the comments below, and don’t forget to select a star rating. Thank you and enjoy!
Air Fryer Bang Bang Chicken
- 24 oz frozen breaded chicken breast chunks I used Just Bare brand
- ½ cup mayonaise
- ⅓ cup sweet chili sauce
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup sriracha
- Air fry the chicken on 400° for approximately 15 minutes. This time may vary depending on your air fryer.
- While the chicken is cooking, make the sauce by combining the remaining ingredients in a small mixing bowl. When the chicken is done, toss it in the sauce.
If you like this recipe, you may also like my Cajun Chicken Alfredo – Easy and packed with flavor!, Air Fryer Cheesecake Chimichangas with Cinnamon Sugar or my Cheesy Honey Mustard & Bacon Chicken – Quick and Easy.
Thank you so much for stopping by! Please stay a while and check out some of my other recipes. I hope you come back soon! – Regan
The post above may contain affiliate links. I could make a small commission off of these links at no additional cost to you. Thank you so much for your support!