This Apple Crisp in the Slow Cooker requires only 3 ingredients, a couple minutes of prep. time and your appetite! You simply put the ingredients in your slow cooker, cover and let it do it’s thing. When it is done, top it with some vanilla ice cream and caramel sauce and then go ahead and send me a thank you note. HA! Honestly though, this is one of those easy desserts that you will keep coming back to time and time again, and your family will be begging you to make it.
Here are some tips for making my Apple Crisp in the Slow Cooker:
- Feel free to take this recipe to the next level by adding your favorite nuts, or a little extra of any seasoning you may like. Sometimes, I like to add a little more cinnamon to mine.
- If you ask me, it should be against the law to serve apple crisp without vanilla ice cream and caramel sauce. Of course, you can enjoy yours any way you like, but I feel obligated to at least remind you that you should eat it that way (or else! 🙂 ).
These are the ingredients that you will need for this Crockpot Apple Crisp Recipe:
These are the products that I recommend for this Easy Crock Pot Apple Crisp:
I would love to hear what you think of this crock pot apple crisp recipe! Please let me know in the comments below, and don’t forget to select a star rating. Thank you and enjoy!
Apple Crisp in the Slow Cooker
- 40 oz apple pie filling 2 20oz cans
- 15.25 oz spice cake mix
- ½ cup butter sliced into tbsp pats
- Spread the apple pie filling in the bottom of the slow cooker. Pour the cake mix on top of the pie filling and then top with the pats of butter. Cover and cook on low for 4 hours or on high for 2 hours. Enjoy!
If you liked this easy apple crisp, you may also like my Mini Caramel Apple Cheesecakes – Bite Sized & Delicious!, Easy Apple Sopapilla Cheesecake (Cinnamon Sugar) or my Brown Sugar Cinnamon Apple Enchiladas – So Easy!
Thank you so much for stopping by! Please stay a while and check out some of my other recipes. I hope you come back soon! – Regan
The post above may contain affiliate links. I could make a small commission off of these links at no additional cost to you. Thank you so much for your support!