I feel like one of the most important things to find when you move to a new area is great Asian food of all types. It is just one of those things that when the craving hits, you need that great little restaurant to head to. Well, we recently moved to a new area, and we have not found that spot yet. So, I had to improvise. Let me tell you – this sweet chili chicken and noodle stir fry did not disappoint!
This stir fry is a pretty quick and easy dish to throw together on those busy weeknights. The hardest part of this is chopping up the vegetables! We really like to add some spice, so we always top ours with Sriracha as well. I love to change this stir fry up by using whatever vegetables or proteins that I have on hand. Many different things could be great in this, like: shrimp, beef, fish, broccoli, snap peas, asparagus… the list goes on forever!
These are the ingredients you will need for this Sweet Chili Chicken and Noodle Stir Fry:
- Olive oil
- Red pepper
- Green onion
- Soy sauce
- Sweet chili sauce
- Rice noodles
I recommend the following products for this chicken stir fry recipe:
I would love to hear what you think of this. Please let me know in the comments below and don’t forget to select a star rating. Thank you and enjoy.
Sweet Chili Chicken and Noodle Stir Fry
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 lb Chicken breasts Cut into bite sized pieces
- 2 Carrots Chopped
- 1 Red bell pepper Chopped
- 4 Green onions Sliced into 1 inch pieces
- 3 cloves Garlic Minced
- 2 tbsp Soy sauce low sodium
- 10 oz Sweet chili sauce
- 1 Lime
- 1 bunch Basil
- 14 oz Rice stir-fry noodles
- Heat a large frying pan or wok over medium heat and add olive oil. Add chicken and cook for about 5 minutes. Add carrots, pepper, onion and garlic.
- While the chicken and vegetables are cooking, prepare the rice noodles according to the package instructions. Drain when finished.
- When the chicken is cooked through and the noodles are ready, add the noodles, soy sauce and sweet chili sauce to the pan with the chicken and vegetables. Toss to combine. Increase heat to high and stir-fry for approximately 2 minutes.
- Add juice from 1 lime and basil leaves. Toss to combine. Top with sriracha if you like and enjoy!
Thank you so much for stopping by! Please stay a while and check out some of my other recipes. I hope you come back soon! – Regan
The post above may contain affiliate links. I could make a small commission off of these links. Thank you for your support!