Looking for an easy dinner idea that will please your whole family? Look no further! This Super Easy Taco Pie is a cinch to make. Flaky pie crusts are filled with refried beans, seasoned ground beef, salsa and cheese. Top it with some sour cream, salsa, guacamole, queso or any of your favorite veggies, and enjoy!
Here are some tips for making my Super Easy Taco Pie:
- This Taco Pie can easily be prepared ahead of time and then refrigerated until you are ready to bake it! I love recipes that allow me to do this for busy days, or times when I won’t be home and someone else can pop it in the oven.
- If you do not have or want to make pie crusts, you could use crescent rolls or even biscuits as the crust in this recipe with no issue!
- This can also be prepared and then frozen to serve later (up to 3 months). I sometimes like to do that for friends that may need help with meals (maybe the had a new baby or a surgery recently).
These are the ingredients that you will need for this Taco Pie with Refried Beans:
- Ground beef
- Pie crusts
- Refried beans
- Taco seasoning
- Shredded cheese
I recommend the following products for this Taco Pie in Pie Crust Recipe:
I would love to hear what you think of this recipe! Please let me know in the comments below, and don’t forget to select a star rating. Thank you and enjoy!
Super Easy Taco Pie
- 1 tsp oil
- 1 onion diced
- 1 lb ground beef lean
- ¼ cup taco seasoning
- 16 oz salsa
- 2 refrigerated pie crusts or homemade!
- 16 oz can refried beans
- 1½ cup shredded cheese I used Mexican Blend
- Preheat the oven to 350° and grease a pie plate. Lay one of the pie crusts in the bottom of the pie plate. Spread the refried beans on the pie crust and then set aside.
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat and add the oil. Add the ground beef and onion. Cook and crumble the ground beef and onion until the beef is no longer pink and the onion is translucent.
- Remove the skillet from the heat, and add the taco seasoning and salsa. Mix until combined.
- Spread the beef mixture over the beans in the pie plate. Sprinkle the shredded cheese over the beef mixture. Place the second pie crust on top of the cheese and pinch the two crusts together at the edges.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 45 minutes, or until the crust begins to brown. Cool for 10 minutes and enjoy!
If you like this recipe, you may also like my Cheesy Taco Pasta, Easiest Chicken Pot Pie Ever or my Chicken Taco Cups.
Thank you so much for stopping by! Please stay a while and check out some of my other recipes. I hope you come back soon! – Regan
The post above may contain affiliate links. I could make a small commission off of these links at no additional cost to you. Thank you so much for your support!