You know what I love?? I love recipes that are super easy to make, but taste like they came from the fanciest restaurant you can think of. That is exactly what this Goat Cheese, Pesto and Chicken Pasta is! It takes just a few minutes to make, but it tastes incredible! This is a great meal to make for guests as they are sure to be impressed. Try this out today and let me know what you think!
Here are some tips for making my Goat Cheese, Pesto and Chicken Pasta:
- I like to use boneless, skinless chicken breast for this recipe, but you could use whatever meat or protein you would like. You could also make this a meatless dish if you would like. To do that, you could just toss the hot pasta with the pesto, goat cheese and pasta water.
- You can make your own homemade pesto sauce for this recipe, or you can also use a store-bought version if you would rather. Whatever works for you is fine!
These are the ingredients that you will need for this Goat Cheese and Pesto Pasta:
- Pesto sauce
- Goat cheese
I recommend the following products for this Pesto Chicken Pasta:
I would love to hear what you think of this. Please let me know in the comments below, and don’t forget to select a star rating. Thank you and enjoy!
Goat Cheese, Pesto and Chicken Pasta
- 1½ lbs chicken breast diced
- 7 oz pesto sauce
- 8 oz rotini pasta or other pasta of choice
- 4 oz crumbled goat cheese
- ½ cup pasta water
- fresh tomatoes and grated parmesan cheese for topping
- Add the diced chicken and pesto sauce to a large freezer bag. Ensure that the chicken is well coated in the pesto, and then place it in the fridge to marinate for at least 30 minutes, but up to overnight.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat, and add the chicken and the pesto. Cook until the chicken is no longer pink inside.
- While the chicken is cooking, boil your pasta in salted water. Reserve 1/2 cup of the pasta water before draining.
- When then chicken is cooked through, add the goat cheese and stir it in until it is melted. Add in the pasta water and stir until combined. Toss in the cooked and drained pasta until well coated with the sauce. Top with tomatoes and parmesan and enjoy!
If you like this recipe, you may also like my Sun Dried Tomato & Basil Pesto Chicken Melt, Pesto Caprese Chicken Salad or my Easy Caprese Stuffed Chicken – Delicious & 2 Net Carbs.
Thank you so much for stopping by! Please stay a while and check out some of my other recipes. I hope you come back soon! – Regan
The post above may contain affiliate links. I could make a small commission off of these links at no additional cost to you. Thank you so much for your support!