I absolutely LOVE seasonal baking! Christmas baking is probably my favorite, and there is an abundance of recipes for that holiday, but you know what other holiday I have so much fun making treats for? Halloween! The vibrant contrasting colors associated with halloween create the most eye-catching and just plain fun desserts. These Funfetti Cheesecake Halloween Cookies are easy to make, absolutely delicious and they are perfect for any halloween event!
Here are some tips for making my Funfetti Cheesecake Halloween Cookies:
- This recipe is for “Halloween” cookies, but you can really make these for any holiday or season. Just use whatever seasonal funfetti cake mix you would like, or the original one. You can also leave the sprinkles off or swap them out for whatever color you like.
- DO NOT over bake these cookies. As soon as you see that the edges are starting to brown, take them out of the oven. Trust me, you would much rather have these soft than dry and crunchy!
These are the ingredients that you will need for these Easy Halloween Cookies:
- Funfetti cake mix
- Cheesecake pudding mix
- Vegetable oil
- White chocolate chips
- Halloween sprinkles
I recommend the following products for these Funfetti Cookies:
I would love to hear what you think of this recipe. Please let me know in the comments below, and don’t forget to select a star rating. Thank you and enjoy!
Funfetti Cheesecake Halloween Cookies
- 15.25 oz box funfetti cake mix the green and red holiday version!
- 3.4 oz box INSTANT cheesecake pudding mix
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp halloween sprinkles
- Preheat the oven to 350° and line 2 baking sheets with silicone baking mats or parchment paper, or grease the pans.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the cake mix, pudding mix, oil, eggs and vanilla. Mix just until combined. Fold in the white chocolate chips.
- Scoop out 18 equal sized balls of dough and place them on the baking sheets. Press the sprinkles into the top of each cookie. Bake for approximately 8-10 minutes, or just until the edges begin to brown. Allow to cool before serving.
If you like this recipe, you may also like my Funfetti Cheesecake Cookie Bars – Easy & delicious!, White Chocolate Funfetti Popcorn – Delicious & Colorful! or my The Best Funfetti Cheesecake – Perfect for any Celebration!.
Thank you so much for stopping by! Please stay a while and check out some of my other recipes. I hope you come back soon! – Regan
The post above may contain affiliate links. I could make a small commission off of these links at no additional cost to you. Thank you so much for your support!