I absolutely love baking during the holiday season, but it can really become so time consuming. Having a delicious and easy cookie recipe that yields fantastic results without taking hours is so essential! I can not begin to tell you how many times people have asked me to shared this recipe with them, so here it is! These Funfetti Cheesecake Christmas Cookies use a box of cake mix and just a few more ingredients to give you amazing cookies that only take about 20 minutes to make.
Here are some tips for making my Funfetti Cheesecake Christmas Cookies:
- I am calling these “Christmas” cookies only because I used the seasonal holiday funfetti cake mix. You can definitely make these any time of year and use the regular funfetii cake mix, or any of the other seasonal mixes for other holidays.
- If you REALLY like white chocolate chips, you can add a little more on top of each cookie before baking.
- DO NOT over bake these cookies. You want to remove them from the oven as soon as the edges begin to brown. They will still be a little soft, but they will harden up as the cool.
These are the ingredients that you will need for these cake mix white chocolate chip cookies:
- Funfetti cake mix
- Cheesecake pudding mix
- Vegetable oil
- White chocolate chips
I recommend the following products for these easy Christmas cookies:
I would love to hear what you think of this. Please let me know in the comments below, and don’t forget to select a star rating. Thank you and enjoy!
Funfetti Cheesecake Christmas Cookies
- 15.25 oz box funfetti cake mix the green and red holiday version!
- 3.4 oz box INSTANT cheesecake pudding mix
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350° and line 2 baking sheets with silicone baking mats or parchment paper, or grease the pans.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the cake mix, pudding mix, oil, eggs and vanilla. Mix just until combined. Fold in the white chocolate chips.
- Scoop out 18 equal sized balls of dough and place them on the baking sheets. Bake for approximately 8-10 minutes, or just until the edges begin to brown. Allow to cool before serving.
Thank you so much for stopping by! Please stay a while and check out some of my other recipes. I hope you come back soon! – Regan
The post above may contain affiliate links. I could make a small commission off of these links. Thank you so much for your support!