This White Chocolate Christmas Mix is also known as Christmas Crack by some, but no matter what you call it, you know that it is absolutely addicting! This mix consists of M&Ms, peanuts, Cheerios, Chex cereal, pretzels and white chocolate. This is a great easy treat to make for gifts, parties or just because!
Here are some tips for making my White Chocolate Christmas Mix:
- If you would rather, you could use vanilla almond bark instead of the white chocolate chips. Either would work in this recipe, and sometimes the almond bark is easier to melt without burning.
- Feel free to add a little more of any of the ingredients that you love! We usually add a little more M&Ms, because my kids like to pick them out of this!
- Either rice or corn Chex will work for this recipe. You can use on or the other or even a mixture of both.
- Be sure to let this cool completely before you break it apart and store or serve it. If not, you will end up with a big mess on your hands.
These are the ingredients that you will need for this Chex Christmas Mix:
- Chex cereal
- Pretzel sticks
- White chocolate chips
I recommend the following products for this Chex Christmas Crack:
I would love to hear what you think of this. Please let me know in the comments below, and don’t forget to select a star rating. Thank you and enjoy!
White Chocolate Christmas Mix – Christmas Crack
- 4 cups pretzel sticks
- 2 cups salted peanuts
- 7 cups chex cereal
- 4 cups cheerios
- 36 oz white chocolate chips
- 15 oz M&Ms
- Place the pretzel sticks, peanuts, chex and cheerios in a large bowl and gently mix together. Set aside. Spread out a very large piece of wax paper on the counter.
- Place the white chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl and melt by microwaving in 30 second increments, mixing in between.
- Pour the melted white chocolate over the cereal mixture and toss until everything is well coated. Pour this mixture out on the wax paper and spread it out into a thin layer.
- Sprinkle the M&Ms over the cereal mixture. Allow to cool and harden completely before breaking and serving.
If you like this recipe, you may also like my White Chocolate Christmas Popcorn, Christmas Cake Mix White Chocolate Chip Cookies or my Miniature Reese’s Stuffed Cookies.
Thank you so much for stopping by! Please stay a while and check out some of my other recipes. I hope you come back soon! – Regan
The post above may contain affiliate links. I could make a small commission off of these links. Thank you so much for your support!
2 thoughts on “White Chocolate Christmas Mix – AKA Christmas Crack”
I’ve made this several times. Today I tailored it for Halloween. I added bugles. I dipped some in black melts for wizard hats. I found fall colored chocolate sixlets candies instead of M And M’s. And I melted green and white melts to give it a ghoulish color. It was a big hit and I’m already plotting every holiday version!