Do you ever have those nights when you want something delicious for dinner, but you have no idea what it is? How about one of those nights when you want something delicious for dinner, but you have no desire to spend a ton of time making it? How about one of those nights when you want something delicious for dinner, but your cupboard looks like Old Mother Hubbard’s? If you are anything like me, you probably have A LOT of these nights. As much as I absolutely love to cook, sometimes when dinner rolls around I feel like I have zero energy left to put into feeding everyone. It is really nice to have recipes like this one to fall back on when you are lost.
Yes, this recipe is super easy and super quick, but it is also a recipe that your whole family will probably love. Pair this chicken with a side salad, some fresh veggies or your favorite starch, and you are good to go! This is great topped with your favorite sauce or dressing or even just served plain.
When making this, I like to buy regular boneless, skinless chicken breasts and slice them into thin cutlets. You can buy chicken cutlets that have been pre-sliced at the grocery store, but they usually cost more per pound.
Please leave a comment below letting me know how this recipe turns out for you, and please enjoy!
Four Ingredient Baked Chicken
- 2 lb thin chicken breast cutlets
- 1 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 400º and grease a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a shallow dish, mix the bread crumbs and parmesan together. Brush both sides of each piece of chicken with olive oil. Dredge the chicken in the breadcrumb/cheese mixture and ensure each piece is well coated.
- Place the chicken on the baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes. Flip each piece of chicken and place back in the oven for 5-10 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through. Enjoy!