If you have ever been to Texas Roadhouse, you have probably been lucky enough to experience their delicious Cinnamon Butter. That stuff is honestly addicting, and it is most definitely my favorite part the whole meal. This Whipped Cinnamon Honey Butter is an easy recipe that you can make at home in just a few minutes. It is absolutely amazing on warm rolls (like at Texas Roadhouse), but it is also great on so many other things (think toast, waffles & pancakes!). Try this recipe out today and see for yourself!
Here are some tips for making my Whipped Cinnamon Honey Butter:
- I typically use unsalted butter, because I have more control over the amount of salt in any recipe that way. Salted butter doesn’t always have a consistent amount of salt, so it can be unpredictable. If you only have salted butter, you can use that, but you will want to leave the additional salt out of this recipe.
- This whipped butter is best when served at room temperature. It is ready to enjoy as soon as you whip the ingredients together, but if you aren’t ready to eat it right away, just store it in the fridge and bring it back out about an hour before you are ready to eat it.
- I typically make a pretty big batch of this to enjoy for a couple weeks, but if you do not need as much, feel free to cut this recipe in half. Alternatively, you could double or triple this recipe and give it to friends as gifts!
These are the ingredients that you will need to make this Texas Roadhouse Copycat:
- Confectioners (powdered) sugar
I recommend the following products for this delicious butter:
I would love to hear what you think of this! Please let me know in the comments below, and don’t forget to select a star rating. Thank you and enjoy!
Whipped Cinnamon Honey Butter
- 1 cup unsalted butter softened
- ½ cup honey
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
- pinch salt
- Place all of the ingredients in your mixing bowl and whip together on high speed until well combined. Store in the refrigerator until ready to use. Allow to soften slightly at room temperature before each use.
Thank you so much for stopping by! Please stay a while and check out some of my other recipes. I hope you come back soon! – Regan
The post above may contain affiliate links. I could make a small commission off of these links. Thank you so much for your support!