This Slow Cooker Chicken Enchilada Soup is super easy to make, absolutely delicious and it has just the right amount of spice. This is a great easy meal to make that everyone will love. Top it with shredded cheese, sour cream, green onion and cilantro and enjoy!
Here are some tips for making my Slow Cooker Chicken Enchilada Soup:
- If you would like to make this soup even faster, you could use precooked chicken. If you do this, you can just throw everything in the slow cooker and cook just until everything is hot, or even heat everything up on the stove.
- If you want to make this even spicier, you can use “hot” diced tomatoes with green chilies (rotel). You can also add more of the chipotles in adobo sauce.
- This soup freezes very well! Just allow it to cool completely in the refrigerator before freezing it for up to 3 months.
These are the ingredients you will need for this easy slow cooker soup:
- Tomato sauce
- Chipotles in adobo
- Kidney beans
- Diced tomatoes with green chilies
- Frozen corn
- Chicken broth
I recommend these products for this recipe:
I would love to hear what you think of this. Please let me know in the comments below and don’t forget to select a star rating. Thank you and enjoy!
Slow Cooker Chicken Enchilada Soup
- 1½ lbs chicken breasts
- 1 onion diced
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 8 oz tomato sauce
- 3 tbsp chipotles in adobo sauce
- ¼ cup cilantro chopped
- 16 oz kidney beans drained and rinsed
- 14.5 oz diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 2 cups frozen corn
- 1 tbsp cumin
- 1 tsp oregano
- 2½ cup chicken broth
- ½ tsp salt
- Add all of the ingredients to the slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 6 hours.
- After 6 hours, remove the chicken, shred it and then return it to the slow cooker.
- Top bowls of soup with sour cream, cheese, green onion and more cilantro if desired.
Thank you so much for stopping by. Please stay a while and check out some of my other recipes. I hope you come back soon! – Regan
The post above may contain affiliate links. I could make a small commission off of these links. Thank you so much for your support.