These Reese’s Stuffed Mini Cookies are one of those cookie recipes that you will use again and again. I always find myself making these cookies around the holidays. They are great to give as a gift or just to make for your family. Delicious chocolate chip cookies are stuffed with miniature Reese’s to create an irresistible and ultra popular cookie that everyone is sure to love!
Here are some tips for making my Reese’s Stuffed Mini Cookies:
- I like to make homemade cookie dough for this recipe, but if you are short on time, or if you just want to simplify things even more, you can use store bought cookie dough. You will want enough dough to make 24 mini cookies or 12 full sized cookies.
- It takes a while for the Reese’s in these cookies to cool completely. Be sure to give them enough time to cool and harden back up before you store them. If you rush this, you are going to be left with a pretty big mess!
- This is a great treat to bake, cool and then store in the freezer for later. You can keep these in an airtight container in the freezer for up to 3 months.
These are some products that I recommend for making this recipe:
I would love to hear what you think of this! Please let me know in the comments below, and don’t forget to select a star rating. Thank you and enjoy!
Reese’s Stuffed Mini Cookies
- ⅓ cup unsalted butter melted
- ⅓ cup brown sugar packed
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup + 2 tbsp all purpose flour
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- 24 miniature Reese's unwrapped
- Preheat the oven to 350° and 24 mini muffin tins with baking cups.
- Cream together the melted butter and both sugars. Add in the egg and vanilla extract and mix well. Add in the flour, salt and baking soda and mix just until combined. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Put equal amounts of the cookie dough in each baking cup. Bake in the preheated oven for 8 minutes. Remove from the oven and press a Reese's into each cookie. Bake for an additional 2 minutes. Allow to cool before serving or storing.
If you like this recipe, you may also like my Peanut Butter Sheet Cake with Chocolate Glaze, Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies, Chocolate Filled Peanut Butter Mug Cake or my Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies.
Thank you so much for stopping by! Please stay a while and check out some of my other recipes. I hope you come back soon!