There aren’t many things better than a warm brownie topped with some vanilla ice cream and hot fudge. Now imagine a large brownie that is the perfect size for sharing, and with even less clean up than normal. This Fudgy Skillet Brownie is just that! No mixing bowl is required (it is all mixed together in the pan) AND you can share it with your friends and family straight out of the skillet. Add this to your list to try out ASAP!
Here are some tips for making my Fudgy Skillet Brownie:
- If you like your brownie extra gooey and fudgy, bake it for a little less time. I like mine almost undercooked, so I typically bake it for about 18 minutes.
- Let it cool for a few minutes, but enjoy it soon after you take it out of the oven. This brownie is definitely meant to be enjoyed while still warm!
- If you don’t plan on eating the whole thing in one sitting, you should scoop out individual servings before topping the brownie with ice cream.
- This could also be made in small personal sized skillets.
These are the ingredients that you will need for this easy Brownie A La Mode:
- Granulated sugar
- Cocoa powder
- Chocolate chips
- Ice cream, hot fudge and whipped cream for topping
I recommend the following products for this chocolatey treat:
I would love to hear what you think of this. Please let me know in the comments below, and don’t forget to select a star rating. Thank you and enjoy!
Fudgy Skillet Brownie
- ½ cup + 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup all purpose flour
- ⅓ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ⅓ tsp salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips semi-sweet
- ice cream and hot fudge optional
- Preheat the oven to 350°. Melt the butter in the skillet over medium heat. Remove from heat and whisk in the sugar. Add the eggs and vanilla and whisk well. Add the flour, cocoa powder and salt and whisk just until combined. Fold in the chocolate chips. Bake in the preheated oven for approximately 20 minutes. Top with ice cream and hot fudge if desired.
Thank you so much for stopping by! Please stay a while and check out some of my other recipes. I hope you come back soon! – Regan
The post above may contain affiliate links. I could make a small commission off of those links. Thank you so much for your support!