A good dip recipe is something that I hold on to for such a long time. Think of how many social functions dips are perfect for – football Sunday, parties of all kinds, showers, barbecues… The list really goes on and on. This Corn, Bacon and Jalapeño Dip is a fantastic creamy dip that is loaded with lots of corn, crispy bacon, cheese and the perfect amount of spice from the jalapeño. Save this recipe – you will be glad you did!
Here are some tips for making this recipe:
- I like to use frozen corn in this recipe mainly because it is convenient. If you would rather use fresh corn or even canned corn, that is not a problem at all! Just remember that if you use canned corn you need to drain it very well.
- I like to save a little bacon to sprinkle on the top of this dip. That is definitely not necessary, but I feel like it looks even better when that delicious bacon is even more visible. Feel free to toss it all in the dip when you are mixing it if you would like. It will taste the same either way!
- When using jalapeños, I almost always leave the seeds and membrane intact. This is the spiciest part of the jalapeño, and I am all about that spice! If you would like your dip to more mild, you can remove the seeds and membrane before dicing the pepper.
Products that I recommend for my Corn, Bacon and Jalapeño Dip:
I would love to hear what you think of this recipe. Please let me know in the comments below, and don’t forget to select a star rating. Thank you and enjoy!
Corn, Bacon and Jalapeno Dip
- 1 lb bacon cooked and crumbled
- 24 oz frozen corn
- 2 cups mozzarella
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 2 jalapeños diced
- ⅔ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 bunch green onion chopped for topping
- Heat the oven to 350° and grease a medium baking dish.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients other than the green onion. Spread the mixture out in the baking dish. Bake, uncovered for approximately 35 minuntes, or until the dip is bubbly.
- Top with the green onion and allow to cool for at least 5 minutes before serving.
If you like this recipe, you may also like my Spicy Corn, Zucchini and Tomato Salad, Summer Corn Chowder or my Street Corn off the Cob.
Thank you so much for stopping by. Please stay a while and check some of my other recipes out. I hope you visit again soon! -Regan
1 thought on “Corn, Bacon and Jalapeño Dip – Easy and Delicious!”