A few years ago, my good friend, Anne had a party at her house, and there was this absolutely delicious popcorn creation that she made. I had the hardest time staying away from it, and I was sure she had spent most of the day making it. When she gave me the recipe, I was shocked to find out just how easy it was to make. This White Chocolate M&M Christmas Popcorn is a variation of that recipe for the holiday season. This recipe requires only three ingredients and a few minutes, and everyone goes nuts for it! This is a great treat to make for parties, gift bags or just because.
Here are some tips for making my White Chocolate M&M Christmas Popcorn:
- Use the buttery popcorn! This is not the time to use that “healthy” popcorn. Get the ultra, super, loaded, decadent, movie theater or whatever kind of buttery and delicious popcorn for this recipe!
- If you do not have wax paper on hand, you could also spread this popcorn out on foil or parchment paper to cool and harden.
- This recipe can be modified for any time of year or holiday. You could make this with original M&Ms, sprinkles, food coloring, cookies or really whatever you want! Get creative – I would love to see the results!
These are the ingredients that you will need for this easy holiday treat:
- Vanilla almond bark
I recommend the following products for this irresistible snack:
I would love to hear what you think of this. Please let me know in the comments below, and don’t forget to select a star rating. Thank you and enjoy!
White Chocolate M&M Christmas Popcorn
- 2 3.29oz bags microwave popcorn
- 24 oz vanilla almond bark
- 12 oz M&Ms holiday colored
- Spread out a large piece of wax paper.
- Pop both bags of popcorn according to the package instructions. Pour the popcorn into an extra large mixing bowl. Remove any unpopped kernels.
- Melt the almond bark in a microwave safe bowl in 30 second increments, stirring in between, until it is completely melted.
- Pour the melted almond bark over the popcorn and toss gently until the popcorn is coated. Spead the popcorn out on the wax paper. Sprinkle the M&Ms over the popcorn. Allow to cool and harden completely before serving.
Thank you so much for stopping by! Please stay a while and check out some of my other recipes. I hope you come back soon! – Regan
The post above may contain affiliate links. I could make a small commission off of these links. Thank you so much for your support!