Quick, easy, healthy and flavorful aren’t always adjectives that seem to go together when it comes to my recipe searches. I am always on the hunt for simple dinner recipes that aren’t terrible for my waistline, but that pack a giant flavor punch. This Sheet Pan Balsamic Chicken and Tomatoes with Garlic checks all of those boxes and then some! It is low in calories, quick and easy to make and it is LOADED with amazing taste. Try it out today!
Here are some tips for making my Sheet Pan Balsamic Chicken and Tomatoes with Garlic:
- Be sure that your chicken is thin. You can achieve this by either buying pre-sliced chicken tenderloins from your grocery store, slicing the chicken yourself, or pounding the chicken down to about 1/2 inch thickness.
- Feel free to add any of your other favorite herbs or vegetables. This would be delicious with peppers, fresh basil or many other things!
These are the ingredients that you will need for this easy sheet pan dinner:
- Olive oil
- Balsamic vinegar
- Italian seasoning
- Crushed red pepper
- Red onion
- Cherry tomatoes
I recommend the following products for this healthy one dish meal:
I would love to hear what you think of this recipe! Please let me know in the comments below, and don’t forget to select a star rating. Thank you and enjoy!
Sheet Pan Balsamic Chicken and Tomatoes with Garlic
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper more or less to taste
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 1 small red onion diced
- 1¼ lb boneless skinless chicken breast sliced thin
- 1½ lb cherry tomatoes
- Preheat the oven to 375° and grease a large baking sheet or line it with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a small bowl, mix together the olive oil, balsamic, garlic, red pepper, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper and red onion. Set aside.
- Lay the thin sliced chicken on one side of the baking sheet. Spread the tomatoes out on the other side. Pour the oliver oil mixture all over the chicken and tomatoes. Bake in the preheated oven for approximately 25 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through.
Thank you so much for stopping by! Please stay a while and check out some of my other recipes. I hope you come back soon! – Regan
The post above may contain affiliate links. I could make a small commission off of these links. Thank you so much for your support.