If your family is anything like mine, finding a recipe that everyone likes is nearly impossible. Here is one meal that we all go crazy for! This Pepperoni Pizza Mac & Cheese is so incredibly easy to make, and the clean up is even easier! This recipe is made in only one dish! It is a great easy and kid friendly meal. Serve it with a fresh salad and some garlic bread for a simple weeknight dinner that your whole family will love!
Here are some tips for making my Pepperoni Pizza Mac & Cheese:
- Any small bite sized pasta can be used in this recipe. Penne, rotini, farfalle, shells or of course macaroni noodles could also be used.
- Feel free to add any other “toppings” that you like on your pizza to this recipe. Any other meats or vegetables can be used. You could mix them in, or add them on top with the pepperoni.
- The cheeses in this recipes can also be swapped out for many other cheeses without issue. You could use American, provolone or lots of other cheeses!
- If you like a little spice, you could add some crushed red pepper to your mac & cheese or just sprinkle some on top before you dig in.
These are some other recipes that will go great with this one:
These are some products that I recommend for this recipe:
I would love to hear what you think of this. Please let me know in the comments below, and don’t forget to select a star rating. Thank you and enjoy!
Pepperoni Pizza Mac & Cheese
- 8 oz macaroni noodles uncooked
- 2 tbsp all purpose flour
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 cups milk
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1½ cups mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1½ cups cheddar cheese shredded
- 16 oz pizza sauce
- 5 oz mini pepperoni
- Preheat the oven to 400° and grease a medium baking dish. Add the noodles, flour, chicken broth, milk, salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, 1 cup mozzarella, 1 cup cheddar and half of the pizza sauce to the dish. Mix the ingredients together until well combined. Cover with a lid or aluminum foil and bake for 40 minutes.
- Remove the dish from the oven and remove the lid or foil. Spread the remaining pizza sauce on top of the mac & cheese. Sprinkle the remaining mozzarella and cheddar on top of the sauce and then top with the pepperoni. Bake for an additional 15 minutes. Allow to cool for 5 minutes before serving.
Thank you so much for stopping by! Please stay a while and check out some of my other recipes. I hope you come back soon! – Regan