I have great news! Only 5 ingredients and 15 minutes is standing between you and these amazing Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies. Run, don’t walk to your kitchen and get started now! No flour or butter is used in these cookies, so the fantastic peanut butter taste stands out in the best way. These cookies also happen to be gluten and dairy free! My only advice is to double the recipe – these don’t last long!
Tips for making this recipe:
- Use the traditional creamy peanut butter. Now is not the time to try to be fancy with your natural peanut butter, or to use any other nut butters. One of these may work, but I have not personally tried it. Also, crunchy peanut butter would probably be fine, but who really likes that stuff anyways?!
- I like to use my stand mixer to make these cookies, but you could absolutely mix this dough by hand just as easily! Just mix all of the ingredients together with a whisk or spatula until the dough is smooth and then you are good to go.
- Do not over bake these cookies! They are meant to be chewy. If you bake them for too long, you will be left with dry crumbly cookies. Not only will they not be as delicious, but you are going to have a big mess on your hands!
- If you really want to get crazy, drizzle a little melted chocolate over these cookies and then let it cool. You won’t regret it!
Products I recommend for my Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies:
I would love to hear what you think of this. Please let me know in the comments below, and don’t forget to select a star rating. Thank you and enjoy!
Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup brown sugar packed
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Preheat the oven to 325° and line a large baking sheet with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper.
- Mix all of the ingredients together until smooth. Scoop the dough into 12 equal sized balls and space them out evenly on the baking sheet. Use a fork to press the dough down making a criss-cross pattern.
- Bake in the preheated oven for approximately 10 minutes, or until the edges are beginning to set. Allow to cool.
If you like this recipe, you may also like my Butterfinger Cookie Bars, Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies, Chocolate Filled Peanut Butter Mug Cake or my Peanut Butter Sheet Cake with Chocolate Glaze.