A lot of times, quick and easy recipes end up being unhealthy and lackluster. This Sheet Pan Cheesy Italian Chicken, Potatoes and Vegetables is super quick and easy to make, and you will only have one pan to clean when you are done! To make this, you will just season all of the ingredients and place them on the sheet pan. Drizzle them with a little oil, stick it all in the oven and then finish it off by melting some cheese on top. Try this out today!
Here are some tips for making this Cheesy Italian Chicken, Potatoes and Vegetables:
- You can buy pre-cut thin chicken breast pieces or even chicken tenderloin pieces for this recipe. I use what I have on hand, but typically I use full size boneless, skinless chicken breasts and slice them horizontally to get them about 1/2 inch thick. Whatever works for you is fine!
- This recipe can be modified with whatever vegetables you like or whatever you have on hand. Mushrooms, asparagus, brussel sprouts, sweet potatoes or really whatever you like would be delicious with this recipe!
- You can also change up the seasonings and cheeses to fit your taste that day. I would love to hear how you get creative with this!
These are the ingredients you will need for this sheet pan meal:
- Steak fries
- Red bell pepper
- Olive oil
- Italian seasoning
I recommend the following products for this one dish recipe:
I would love to hear what you think of this. Please let me know in the comments below and don’t forget to select a star rating. Thank you and enjoy!
Cheesy Italian Chicken, Potatoes & Vegetables
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb chicken breasts sliced thin
- 14 oz frozen steak fries
- 1 red bell pepper sliced into strips
- 1 head broccoli cut into florets
- 1 onion sliced
- 1½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1½ tsp Italian seasoning
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese shredded
- ½ cup parmesan cheese grated
- Preheat the oven to 400°. Drizzle 1 tbsp of the oil on a large sheet pan. Brush the oil around on the pan to coat it.
- Place the chicken breasts on one side of the pan, place the vegetables in the middle of the pan and the steak fries on the other side. Season everything with the salt, pepper and Italian seasoning. Drizzle the remaining 2 tbsp of oil over the chicken and vegetables (NOT the fries!). Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven and ensure that the chicken is cooked through (if not, return to the oven until it is.) Sprinkle the mozzarella and parmesan over everything and return to the oven for 5 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.
Thank you so much for stopping by! Please stay a while and check out some of my other recipes. I hope you come back soon! – Regan
The post above may contain affiliate links. I could make a small commission off of these links. Thank you so much for your support!