This Slow Cooker Chicken and Stuffing has juicy and tender chicken, a creamy “gravy” and a delicious stuffing topping. Assembling this takes only a few minutes, and then just set it and forget it. Have this with some fresh vegetables, rice, mashed potatoes or even all on its own.
Here are some tips for making my Slow Cooker Chicken and Stuffing:
- I typically use cream of chicken soup for this recipe mostly because it is what I have on hand. You could use another similar soup like cream of mushroom or cream of celery, based on which flavor you would rather have.
- Don’t forget to let the stuffing absorb the chicken broth before you add it to the crock pot. This will keep the stuffing from drying out and also from burning while cooking.
- I like to use small pieces of chicken (tenderloins) for this recipe because they cook faster. You could also use full chicken breasts, but you would want to cook it on low for at least 6 hours to be sure that the chicken is cooked through.
- Feel free to add any of your favorite veggies to this dish. Green beans and mushrooms are two options that would be delicious.
You will need these ingredients for this easy Crock Pot meal:
- Stuffing mix
- Cream of chicken soup
- Sour cream
- Chicken broth
- Black pepper
I recommend the following products for this delicious recipe:
I would love to hear what you think of this! Please let me know in the comments below, and don’t forget to select a star rating. Thank you and enjoy!
Slow Cooker Chicken and Stuffing
- 6 oz stuffing mix
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 lb Chicken breast tenderloins
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp rosemary
- ½ tsp thyme
- 10 oz cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- Combine the sutffing mix and chicken broth in a bowl. Set aside.
- Season the chicken with the pepper, rosemary and thyme. Place the chicken in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- In a small bowl, combine the cream of chicken soup and sour cream. Spread this mixture over the chicken tenderloins. Top this with the stuffing and broth mixture.
- Cover the slow cooker and cook on low for 4-6 hours.
If you like this recipe, you may also like my Slow Cooker Beef Stew , Cheesy Chicken Bacon Bake, Instant Pot Chicken and Orzo or my Slow Cooker Lemon Chicken.
Thank you so much for stopping by! Please stay a while and check out some of my other recipes. I hope you come back soon! – Regan
The post above may contain affiliate links. I could make a small commission off of these links. Thank you so much for your support.