This Skillet Chicken Pot Pie with Biscuits is even easier to make than the traditional version, but it is just as delicious! This recipe only requires 4 main ingredients and it takes just 30 minutes from start to finish. This is a scrumptious and kid friendly comfort food that your whole family will thank you for!
Here are some tips for making my Skillet Chicken Pot Pie with Biscuits:
- If you don’t have a cast iron skillet, don’t worry! You can make this in a baking dish as well. To do this, simply cook the chicken in a traditional skillet and then place everything in a baking dish before it goes in the oven. I do HIGHLY recommend getting a cast iron skillet, though. They are so useful and cook so evenly. If you are nervous about caring for your skillet, this is a great article about how to do it. It’s really simple!
- This recipe could also be made with a pie crust on top, or even crescent dough on top.
- Change this recipe to your liking by adding any of your favorite vegetables. You could add fresh, frozen or canned vegetables. Whatever works for you is okay!
These are the ingredients that you will need to make this one pan meal:
- Garlic powder
- Poultry seasoning
- Olive oil
- Cream of chicken soup
- Mixed vegetables
- Refrigerated biscuits
I recommend the following products for this easy family friendly recipe:
I would love to hear what you think of this. Please let me know in the comments below and don’t forget to select a star rating. Thank you and enjoy!
Skillet Chicken Pot Pie
- 1½ lbs chicken breasts diced
- ½ tsp salt
- ⅓ tsp black pepper
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp poultry seasoning
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 30 oz canned mixed vegetables drained
- 21 oz cream of chicken soup
- 16.3 oz refrigerated biscuits
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat on the stovetop. Season the diced chicken with the salt, pepper, garlic powder and poultry seasoning. Add the oil to the pan and then the seasoned chicken. Cook until the chicken is cooked through. Remove the pan from heat.
- Add the mixed vegetables and the cream of chicken soup to the chicken in the skillet. Combine well.
- Place the biscuits on top of the chicken mixture. Bake in the preheated oven for approximately 20 minutes, or until the biscuits are a nice golden brown. Allow to cool 5 minutes before serving.
Thank you so much for stopping by! Please stay a while and check out some of my other recipes. I hope you come back soon! – Regan
The post above may contain affiliate links. I could make a small commission off of these links. Thank you so much for your support!