Are you looking for something comforting? Something creamy? Something garlicky? If so, you have come to the right place! This Sun-dried Tomato and Spinach Alfredo with Chicken is honestly as good as any you will find in a restaurant. I used a heavy hand with the garlic in this dish, and that flavor combined with the creamy sauce and the sun-dried tomatoes and spinach is just amazing.
This Alfredo sauce calls for cream cheese and a good amount of parmesan cheese to help make it super creamy. I am a big fan of garlic, so there are four cloves in this sauce. Feel free to cut back on the garlic if you wish. I also used fettuccine with mine, just because that’s what I typically see with Alfredo, and because that’s what I had on hand. Any pasta will work with this, though. You could even use zucchini noodles and make this a low-carb dish. Without the pasta, this dish comes in at 11 net carbs per serving. I hope you like this as much as we did!
These are the ingredients that you will need for this Sun-dried Tomato and Spinach Alfredo:
- Heavy cream
- Cream cheese
- Olive oil
- Italian seasoning
- Sun-dried tomatoes
I recommend the following products for this delicious recipe:
I would love to hear what you think of this. Please let me know in the comments below, and don’t forget to select a star rating. Thank you and enjoy!
Sun-dried Tomato and Spinach Alfredo with Chicken
- 6 tbsp butter unsalted
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb chicken breast cubed
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 cup sun-dried tomatoes chopped
- 1 cup parmesan grated
- 4 cups spinach
- 10 oz fettuccine
- Heat a large saucepan over medium-low heat. Add butter, heavy cream and cream cheese. Simmer and whisk occasionally until butter and cream cheese are melted.
- While the cream mixture is simmering, heat a skillet over medium-high heat and add olive oil. Season the diced chicken with salt, pepper and Italian seasoning. Cook the chicken in the skillet for approximately 5 minutes or until it is no longer pink. Add the minced garlic and chopped tomatoes and cook for 2 more minutes. Remove from heat.
- Once the butter and cream cheese are melted, add the grated parmesan to the sauce and whisk together until combined. Add the chicken mixture from the skillet to the sauce, and combine. Add the spinach to the sauce 1 cup at a time, stirring between each cup. Reduce the heat to low and allow the sauce to simmer.
- While the sauce is simmering, cook the fettuccine according to the package instructions. Once the fettuccine is done, drain it and then toss it with the sauce. Enjoy!
Thank you so much for stopping by! Please stay a while and check out some of my other recipes. I hope you come back soon! – Regan
The post above may contain affiliate links. I could make a small commission off of these links. Thank you so much for your support!