This No Churn Brownie Batter Ice Cream is so very easy to make, and the best part is that you don’t even need an ice cream maker! Using only your mixer, this ice cream is made in just a few minutes. Throw it in the freezer for a few hours, and then dig in! My brownie batter ice cream is super chocolatey, brownie batter flavored and loaded with chunks of brownie. This is the perfect summer treat and your whole family will thank you for it!
Products I recommend for No Churn Brownie Batter Ice Cream:
No Churn Brownie Batter Ice Cream
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup brownie mix
- 3 tbsp chocolate syrup (my brownie mix included this)
- 2 cups brownies chopped into small pieces
- Beat the heavy whipping cream on high speed for approximately 5 minutes, or until soft peaks form. Add in the sweetened condensed milk, brownie mix and chocolate syrup and beat just until combined. Add in the chopped brownies and fold in.
- Spread the ice cream in a loaf pan, cover and freeze for at least 6 hours before enjoying.